Scottish Cup

Kingsmills

1 hour ago, Balistic said:

Steady on.......loving your optimism and I know things have improved recently but Buckie Thistle to deal with first tho aye. 

They haven't played since Boxing Day, and are going to be pumped 6 ways from Sunday. Was just sheer luck they managed to wiggle past Albion.

3 minutes ago, Jack Waddington said:

They haven't played since Boxing Day, and are going to be pumped 6 ways from Sunday. Was just sheer luck they managed to wiggle past Albion.

If I was their manager, I would be pasting this comment on the dressing room wall.

They may not be match fit but they will be highly motivated and we have no room for complacency whoever we play.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Jack Waddington said:

Fair enough, it's just the old underdog complex kicking in, still get a bit nervous when we're the favourites. 

In fact, I've just changed ma mind, you're right, we are going to horse them big time......bring on the County!!!!!!😬👍

Let's be blunt, any non league team should not live with us. Yes they should be given respect but we should play the possession game and run them off their feet. Buckie are/were a good side before shut down so let's hope they are very very rusty

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

If I was their manager, I would be pasting this comment on the dressing room wall.

They may not be match fit but they will be highly motivated and we have no room for complacency whoever we play.

If their manager spends his time on fans forums, we shouldn't have any fears at all.

• WYNESS101 featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • tm4tj unfeatured this topic
On 4/1/2021 at 9:00 AM, Jack Waddington said:

He was dreaming!

Reality hit him tonight!!!

• Agree 3