ICT v Hibernian 16/03/2016

mayday

Hello,

Been searching for the programme for this match to complete the set (hibs supporter) 

If anyone has one spare lying around in return would kindly donate a sum to your club or to this forum and cover postage costs etc

Kind regards and all the best

5 minutes ago, mayday said:

Hello,

Been searching for the programme for this match to complete the set (hibs supporter) 

If anyone has one spare lying around in return would kindly donate a sum to your club or to this forum and cover postage costs etc

Kind regards and all the best

I think your ship is sinking on this one there have been many Hibs fans on here looking for this one however you might be lucky.

Still struggling, not giving up 😆

Must be someone of here who has one lying spare. 

We are in dignwall today, 0-0 half time! Hibs don’t travel up north well so not expecting much. Can’t believe the price of Ross county @ home 4/1 seemed massive 

Kind regards 

1 hour ago, mayday said:

Still struggling, not giving up 😆

Must be someone of here who has one lying spare. 

We are in dignwall today, 0-0 half time! Hibs don’t travel up north well so not expecting much. Can’t believe the price of Ross county @ home 4/1 seemed massive 
Kind regards 

I've got mine. That guy Brian who runs the programme shop in Albion Road was trying to buy it...

... before you ask. No.
Well done the Hibs today.

4 hours ago, TheMantis said:

I've got mine. That guy Brian who runs the programme shop in Albion Road was trying to buy it...

... before you ask. No.
Well done the Hibs today.

Thanks got there in the end! 

3 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Saw one on eBay but for some reason it's an A4 copy...Don't have a clue why...

Yeah there’s loads like that from all the games from Scottish cup 2016 run for hibs. After the real copy but no one is parting ha