Summer rebuild job

CaleyTennis

I have seen a few supporters on Twitter suggest that a mass clear out is needed in the summer and tbh, I couldn't agree more because there are players in the team that just are not pulling their weight or just don't give a s**t about the club or what poor, John Robertson and Scott Kellacher are going through just now. 

At the moment we have 9 players under contract so it's clear they'll be staying: Ridgers, Deas, Devine, Duffy, Harper, Allardice, MacGregor, Welsh and Dan Mackay. 

Here are the out of contract experienced players/youngsters I'd like to see be offered new deals and potentially stay for next season: Cameron Mackay, Carson, Vincent, Nicholson, Fyffe, Hyde, Harkness and Todorov. 

The rest I really couldn't care less if they got released or sold on, so that leaves us with a massive rebuild job on our hands. 

have also seen a couple of comments on Twitter saying that we should look at Innes Cameron but tbh, I don't think we should start touting or suggesting new signings until the end of the season when we know who is available. 

I said it in the Dundee match day thread and I'll say it here too, we HAVE to target the right type of players this time, none of this injury prone dross that are a waste of wages or loanees that don't care about ICT

I await a massive backlash for this post 😛

With the rumours about County’s targets, we may get bids for one or two of the nine you have advised are under contract for next season.

From your list, we would be letting Mckay, McHattie, Toshney, Storey, Sutherland, Doran, McDonald and young goalie MacKinnon go, along with Keatings who is already going. 

Can see Storey and Carson going back down south in the summer, and unless he can nail down a new offer, Doran going across the bridge.

The remainder of the youth call ups of 2019 will likely be the starters next season assuming they haven't been picked off by League One or Two sides.

Anthony McDonald is more than likely going nowhere as he's literally just signed on.

As for players coming in, I think Nick Ross could be making a return, as if I remember right there was issues regarding Visa renewals and is leaving Old El Paso come the summer, and Glenn Middleton and/or Aaron Cervantes coming in on loan from Rangers.

42 minutes ago, Jack Waddington said:

Can see Storey and Carson going back down south in the summer, and unless he can nail down a new offer, Doran going across the bridge.

The remainder of the youth call ups of 2019 will likely be the starters next season assuming they haven't been picked off by League One or Two sides.

Anthony McDonald is more than likely going nowhere as he's literally just signed on.

As for players coming in, I think Nick Ross could be making a return, as if I remember right there was issues regarding Visa renewals and is leaving Old El Paso come the summer, and Glenn Middleton and/or Aaron Cervantes coming in on loan from Rangers.

Isn't Mcdonald on loan from Hearts so how is he "more than likely going nowhere"? 

That's the reason I didn't mention him but tbh, I wouldn't mind him staying if he is indeed under contract :). 

I really don't know if you are being serious with your incoming mentions but I will give you the benefit of the doubt on this occasion. 

Nick Ross: I wouldn't say no to him as he did okay in his previous spell and would give his all to the cause/team. 

Glenn Middleton: Big yes but I think he may be off to St Johnstone permanently in the summer. But if not, and he was willing to come up here and be isolated (like Kai Kennedy) then he'd be an excellent signing. 

Aaron Cervantes: Don't know anything about him but he sounds like one of Rangers youngsters so would fit the bill of who we should be aiming to sign, which is young and ambitious to get into a first team. 

Well maybe need to wait to see where we are playing next season before they start losing players as the last few games are now gone and if we dont start winning we may be a part time team next season which would mean bigger changes then anyone really wants . 

8 hours ago, CaleyTennis said:

Isn't Mcdonald on loan from Hearts so how is he "more than likely going nowhere"? 

That's the reason I didn't mention him but tbh, I wouldn't mind him staying if he is indeed under contract :). 

I really don't know if you are being serious with your incoming mentions but I will give you the benefit of the doubt on this occasion. 

Nick Ross: I wouldn't say no to him as he did okay in his previous spell and would give his all to the cause/team. 

Glenn Middleton: Big yes but I think he may be off to St Johnstone permanently in the summer. But if not, and he was willing to come up here and be isolated (like Kai Kennedy) then he'd be an excellent signing. 

Aaron Cervantes: Don't know anything about him but he sounds like one of Rangers youngsters so would fit the bill of who we should be aiming to sign, which is young and ambitious to get into a first team. 

Anthony is in on a permanent deal.

And as you are suggesting we drop Martin MacKinnon or Cammy Mackay, Aaron Cervantes, who plays for the USA U-17 team, is there to be the backup between the sticks.