Season Ticket 21/22

In all honesty, not sure if I will renew mine.

Playing squad offers us utter drivel on the pitch week in week out.

The lack of backing from the club with the garbage quality of the streaming is poor customer service.

Where else would you pay your hard earned money to a rubbish performing non customer engaging organisation.

If we can get back to games from the start of next season then I will renew although I would like to think there will be some discount for ST holders who will, for an entire season, have paid 50% more per game than "walk up" punters.

If there is any streaming involved next season then there is no chance I will renew my ST. I will just purchase games on a math by match basis.

Likewise, I plan to renew mine regardless of the league we end up in and whether we are allowed into games.

I will actually miss the livestreams of the away games as I’ve not been able to attend many in previous seasons.

It would be good if some arrangement could be put in place by the SPFL that allowed such streams, even if the cost to the viewer was close to an away ticket price, but I doubt they will do it. 

49 minutes ago, Robert said:

It would be good if some arrangement could be put in place by the SPFL that allowed such streams, even if the cost to the viewer was close to an away ticket price, but I doubt they will do it. 

Being over 500 miles away from Inverness, obviously I've seen more of ICT this season - home and away - than in any previous season.  Even though much of it has been very painful, I'd like it to continue.  As Satan (our one!) said, football clubs are for life.

I've been half-thinking about how it could be done without affecting the number of people actually going to the games, but I haven't been able to come up with anything.  If it was available to everyone, how many would turn up on a freezing afternoon in February, if they could watch it from home?

One idea would be to make streaming available only to people who are more than, say, 50 miles away from the ground.  But there is no way to check that that is both easy and cheap.

If anyone has any ideas, we should discuss them, and then see if the club would be willing to discuss with the SPFL.  We won't be the only ones - I am sure that football fans up and down the UK will be thinking the same thing.

• Agree 1

I was at sea all my days not alot of time at home, season ticket holder who only got to half the games, even missed 2 Cup Finals, the latter greatest day of all time. I will still support this club, accept rough with the smooth and trust things will get better. Now that I am retired last 4 years only this Covid has stopped my drive up and down the A96. So yes, I will renew my seat because I support this club and always will.

• Like 3

I will try and scrape enough from my pension to renew mine :wink: I do hope we are able to get back to the stadium for the start of the season rather than watch online!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Im on a different wavelength here sorry. Not handing over one penny till I know exactly what Im buying which preferably would be in person. No way am I paying anymore for substandard (esp compared to others) streaming. I cannot listen to Andy Bannerman one more second! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2