Buckie Thistle -V- Inverness CT - Sc Cup - Preview - March 23rd

tm4tj

Anyone reading the BBC text, ignore the descriptions of the goals (and the corner count is wrong too, Gringo, whilst there have been an awful lot of fouls)!!

Edited by Robert

4 minutes ago, Robert said:

Goal disallowed for offside from Keatings free kick. 

Aye, Storey. BBC is bizarre. Seem to have our 2 goals the wrong way round, and the Buckie goal was actually a header...

I love this commentator. He make IM Jolly sound like Billy Graham! He has absolutely no interest in the opposition which is fine! His idea of what constitutes a free kick is very interesting. Weather looks and sounds awful. We look a lot better when we don’t just hoof it up front - have to move them about to get some space. It’ll come. 

3 minutes ago, TheMantis said:

This guy's actually worse then Andy Bannerman. Although he hasn't got any of the players wrong, simply by referring to them as the no 4, or the no 7, or the no 5, or the left back.

I mean, at least he's not reading off the players Wikipedia page. Keeping me well entertained with his sighs, his "oh for goodness sake"s and his phone going off every other minute, as well as him complaining about the refereeing.

Having watched this I won't complain again about the standard of our streaming of home matches.  This is hardly watchable, particularly on the far side of the pitch, where it is so dark I can hardly see the players, let alone the ball.  And the commentary is just a joke.   A tenner well spent, I don't think!

• tm4tj unpinned this topic