When are we going to give someone a 5 - 0 scudding?

Naelifts

I wont say I am delighted with todays win...............how can you? I was pleased. Three 1-0 s in a row have hoisted us back into play off territory. But do you think we will ever produce a fluent, creative,confident, penetrating,,entertaining 90 mins this season? The footballing equivalent of Dark Side of the Moon. Magic.

That  sort of performance always gets the sap rising amongst supporters and instills belief within the players. We dont seem to have that in us just now. Not complaining............ICT are doing just fine and could shake up the order yet. But it would be so nice to give someone a doing!!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Naelifts said:

But do you think we will ever produce a fluent, creative,confident, penetrating,,entertaining 90 mins this season? The footballing equivalent of Dark Side of the Moon.

But that’s only 45 minutes.....unless of course you recommend that we listen to it twice, which I’m sure you do!

8 hours ago, Naelifts said:

I wont say I am delighted with todays win...............how can you? I was pleased. Three 1-0 s in a row have hoisted us back into play off territory. But do you think we will ever produce a fluent, creative,confident, penetrating,,entertaining 90 mins this season? The footballing equivalent of Dark Side of the Moon. Magic.

That  sort of performance always gets the sap rising amongst supporters and instills belief within the players. We dont seem to have that in us just now. Not complaining............ICT are doing just fine and could shake up the order yet. But it would be so nice to give someone a doing!!

Hopefully, we will witness the sort of football that the club had something of a reputation for in the past, particularly in the days of Steve Paterson. Who can forget the likes of being 3-0 down to Ayr at half time in the cup only to come back and win the tie on the day or that dramatic game at Cowdenbeath where 4 goals were scored after the 90th minute.

However, between now and the end of this season, I will happily accept winning every game 1-0 in scrappy unentertaining fashion.

• 3 weeks later...