2021/22 Season

Robert

9 hours ago, WYNESS101 said:

Guess we are keeping the home kit for another season?

Usually do a 2 year cycle on each kit ....

At first glance I kind of like this one but not sure if it will grow or grate as time goes by. Looks like the badge is also still not the same quality as before with the wide white borders. Based on comments from others about sponsorship and additional money coming in, possibly from the Hydro project on Loch Ness involving ILI and Aecom, I am guessing we are adding the teal shorts and what looks like light elements of green in the pinstripes in a nod to AECOM? Their website features those same colours as their branding. 

9 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Away kit looks...Interesting. 😬

Could've done a LOT more to make it not look like a futuristic bus seat...

IMG_20210614_081602.jpg

What’s wrong with bus seats??

Personally I’d have retained the pink theme given we seemed to perform better in it.

Looks like Carson has had a haircut. 

Edited by Robert

15 hours ago, Robert said:

What’s wrong with bus seats??

Personally I’d have retained the pink theme given we seemed to perform better in it.

Looks like Carson has had a haircut. 

The pink shirt is becoming our third kit for next season 

Ok, so the pink away strip is being replaced by a new away strip but the old away strip is becoming our third strip and the old home strip is probably/maybe getting replaced by a new one?

Yet we don't really know, as to form the club hasn't seen fit to officially explain any of this?

At least we're kept well in the loop about some opera singer next year which I've received emails about and has been all over social media which is obviously the key thing right now. 🙄

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Shoot said:

Clach  Wed 23rd June 19:45,  Brora Tuesday 29th 7pm,     Nairn/Aberdeen Sat ??

Wed 23 Jun 21

|

19:30

|

Grant Street Park

The Clach game looks to be at 1930. Ticketing information still to be released.

https://clachfc.co.uk/news_article.php?id=22

Tickets are on sale for the Brora game which is also 1930:

https://app.fanbaseclub.com/Fan/Dashboard

Edited by Robert

11 hours ago, Fraz said:

Ok, so the pink away strip is being replaced by a new away strip but the old away strip is becoming our third strip and the old home strip is probably/maybe getting replaced by a new one?

Yet we don't really know, as to form the club hasn't seen fit to officially explain any of this?

At least we're kept well in the loop about some opera singer next year which I've received emails about and has been all over social media which is obviously the key thing right now. 🙄

Home kit release date TBA 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Home kits were supposed to be announced/on sale today...allow the thumb twiddling to commence...

Screenshot_20210630-232157_Twitter.jpg

Red and blue stripes with black collar and cuffs.

Certainly nothing that confuses our shirts with any other team in Scotland who traditionally play in blue as has, too often, been the case in the past.

2 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

Red and blue stripes with black collar and cuffs.

Certainly nothing that confuses our shirts with any other team in Scotland who traditionally play in blue as has, too often, been the case in the past.

I'd be happy with something like that. I've been saying for years that we need to have a consistent identity with stripes and not be constantly changing from one generic red/blue 'bus upholstery' home strip to another. 

• Agree 1