2021/22 Season

Robert

My issue - as with all the other Puma strips so far is the crappy badge. The Errea embroidered badges were excellent. Even some of the one-piece badges we had before were decent, but this one looks cheap. Even if embroidered is not practical, could it be tweaked to not have a massive white border - that would surely look better. 

• Agree 3

40 minutes ago, Scotty said:

My issue - as with all the other Puma strips so far is the crappy badge. The Errea embroidered badges were excellent. Even some of the one-piece badges we had before were decent, but this one looks cheap. Even if embroidered is not practical, could it be tweaked to not have a massive white border - that would surely look better. 

I think this way of doing badge is a bit marmite tbh? You either like it or dont? 

Its grown on me and actually I now like the way it enables the badge to stick out and be seen? I agree re the white border though. That would be better gone. 

• Like 1

It was the first thing I noticed when I got the last strip delivered .... Loved the strip, hated the quality and appearance of the badge. We talk about players 'playing for the badge' so to my mind, that should be done to a decent standard! Other than that, no criticism of the design of any of the Puma strips so far. They have all been good IMHO. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Although I think the strip is a good one, in my humble opinion it would be vastly improved if the colours were swapped. Let's have a red shirt with thin blue stripes, and red shorts with a hint of blue, and red socks with just a hint of blue. I know, it's just a dream, and I am so grateful for the small percentage of red granted on the new strip, but a supporter can dream.

• Facepalm 2

I think it would be better if the stripes were also on the back of the shirt as well although perhaps this is to make it easier for the players names and numbers. Don't think I like either of the strips enough to bother buying one this season sadly.

Getting excited. Somehow, last season seemed both surreal and unreal.

This feels like the first start to a proper football season for to years and, with a new manager and a refreshed squad as well as fans back in the ground,  there are real grounds for optimism.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

The First Minister has today confirmed the maximum number for crowds seated outside will rise to 2,000 from next Monday 19th July.

With a further easing, possibly to full capacity, due on 9th August, the signs are that we will all be able to enjoy almost a full season much closer to normal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

The First Minister has today confirmed the maximum number for crowds seated outside will rise to 2,000 from next Monday 19th July.

With a further easing, possibly to full capacity, due on 9th August, the signs are that we will all be able to enjoy almost a full season much closer to normal.

I hope so but will only consider it normal when I get my normal seat back in the main stand. Don't think that will be happening any time soon though. 

On 7/13/2021 at 6:14 PM, Huisdean said:

I hope so but will only consider it normal when I get my normal seat back in the main stand. Don't think that will be happening any time soon though. 

I believe the main stand will open for the 1st league game if 2000 fans allowed 

3 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Away fans are allowed into Arbroath this weekend. Is there any updates on the supporters bus, or is it a case of make your own way there for the time being?

Screenshot_20210726-151605_Facebook.jpg

• Agree 1