Morton -V- Inverness CT - Preview

tm4tj

What a turn around for Toddy. He was superb on Friday and yet another goal tonight. Really delighted for him, his attitude and commitment is great. Brilliant that he's now adding goals to his game. He's hitting from just at the right time.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Even start. Morton missed a sitter but then Mackay did. We then took more control and scored two good goals, albeit with some controversy about the first but, who cares, the decision went our way!

We need to keep the head in the second half and ensure we don’t let Morton back into it as they have had their chances and looked dangerous at times.

We are back in the play offs as things stand. Could Ayr do us a favour too? 0-0 in that game as I type this. 

I agree. And the free kick was where he had the ball in his hands so spot on by the linesman and ref.

We’d  have been upset if it had been at the other end though. 

Edited by Robert

Jeez that indirect free kick was bizarre - no wonder Morton guys are spewing! After he heads it surely it’s not a direct pass back?  However Great finished from Allardice - there’s not a lot of space there. Need a third to finish it off. These commentators are really good. 

I stand corrected on the pass back rule! 

Edited by FrontRow
I was wrong
  • Agree 2

And now they’ve scored.

Morton have been pushing for it so it had been coming. Hopefully we now get a grip of this again.

What were be claiming for? Offside or foul?

Edited by Robert

1 hour ago, Robert said:

As said above, a big night tonight.

Livestream connected.

All we need now is an away win!

Unchanged team, which will hopefully help with momentum and confidence.

Interesting that Duffy and Keatings have not made the bench? No word of injuries so others preferred?

very intersting duffy and keatings not included. shows the strength in depth we suddenly have when you think doran and none of the kids are on the bench either.

2 minutes ago, Naelifts said:

We cant blow this can we?

We’ve been very poor this half so far.

Perhaps time to make changes. Not seen much from Storey or Mackay so far. 

Edited by Robert

• tm4tj unpinned this topic