Season 2020/21 - the inquest

Yngwie

34 minutes ago, Jack Waddington said:

Not really big on the idea of the thought of the name instead of the badge...

Imo it looks too much like those fan shirts you find on eBay...

Screenshot_20210504-140046_Twitter.jpg

IMG_20210504_140056.jpg

We would need to recruit players with at least 52 inch chests !

Come to think of it, where is Bobby Mann these days?

• Funny 4

I am happy that the world is becoming a safer place to live in. I am happy that me and the missus have had 2 jabs and can plan to get back North. I am happy that my immediate family have survived the pandemic. I am saddened for the number of friends and colleagues who have experienced losses or stress induced illnesses. This football season means little except ICT are alive and kicking, we booted the Tinks out of the Cup and we may all meet up again next season in pre=match pubs and enjoy watching from inside the grounds.

Basically - Good feckin riddance to the 2020-2021 football season and best wishes to Robbo and Kell.

• Like 4
  • Agree 3

Good to see you back.Flamingo among the vult.....

I was going to write vultures but it wouldn't be true!

Compared to other fan sites most posters are pretty decent .

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, roarer said:

I could not agree more. We have our disagreements, often profound, but we almost always do so in a respectful and polite manner and that, whilst never bad before compared to other sites, has improved greatly during the pandemic with minimal personal abuse and very little 'red dotting'.

One of the very few aspects of 2020-21 that it would be welcome to see carry on into the future.

Welcome back Johndo and thank you and all the hundreds of thousands of NHS staff and carers who have worked tirelessly for well over a year to get us through.

• Agree 2

10 hours ago, roarer said:

Does the bit in bold include myself 😛

Looking at the badge on the #ballistic t-shirt (that was released some 3 months late), it seems we're looking at a temporary badge change, maybe it's just a placeholder, but the badge looks nothing like the current badge, bar the shape, but it's hard to get a lot of detail as the quality decreases the further you zoom in...