tm4tj

We started well and deserved our lead. We’ve bossed possession and passed pretty well but not created much. Toddy has had a couple of efforts but out of luck so far.

Ayr have been poor and not looking like a team battling relegation. They maybe got lucky with the penalty but as a result it is 1-1.

Our goal was excellent with great vision by Welsh. I thought it was MacGregor who scored as did the commentators but I see the club website is saying Mackay, as are the BBC.

Not the best game, with Welsh and Allan the best for us so far. 

Edited by Robert

2-2.

Ayr had been pressing but not our best defending.

Doran on for Mackay.

I hope Doofer Dad’s prediction of 3-2 turns out to be right, but Ayr looking the more likely at the moment. 

Edited by Robert

We are looking like a team that is safe. This is a game we should be winning comfortably, but with nothing at stake for us, we are not firing on all cylinders.

Could still go either way, but as Ayr are safe with a draw, it may peter out in the last few minutes.

Welsh commentators’ man of the match. I agree with that. 

• Like 1

Why did they both leave it? Just needed someone to hit it and we’d have scored after great play by Lyall.

Lyall could be worth another loan move next season.

MacGregor booked.

Ayr have parked the bus in the last few minutes and we can’t break them down. 

• Agree 1

Nothing at stake for us and it showed, particularly in the second half.

Looking back, we had 12 points in our first 9 games and we ended with 36 points from the 27 games.

That sums it up. Inconsistent, but we dealt with a lot and ended up better than we expected two months ago.

And it blew my chances on Gringo’s NPL big style!

Lets put it behind us and look forward to next season.

What do we do for the next 71 days??

Edited by Robert
  • Well Said 1

Pysh season faded away to nothing...  Oh a share of a cup??? and a great win in Dungwell..   apart from that mostly pysh.  I'm glad it's over and we need to clear dead wood from the team.

• Thoughtful 1

Conceding the lead, not once but twice, sums up our season in a nutshell.

There are all sorts of reasons why I am glad that this very odd season is now concluded.

That said, for no logical reason, I find myself both optimistic and enthusiastic about the season to come.

• Thoughtful 1

• tm4tj unpinned this topic