Thank you Neil

izzy

Whoever will be at the helm next season we owe Neil McCaan and Billy Dodds a huge Thank You 

for getting us to where we are now .They did a great job in the short time they were here . Wishing them

All the Best for the future ....Hoping the managers position can be announced soon .

• Like 6
  • Agree 10

And we have a lot of positives to look forward to. We have the nucleus of a decent squad, a Manager (Robbo) who wants to be with us and, hopefully, will be firing on all cylinders after the challenges of this season. 

• Like 2

I wonder if we will be looking to get cover for Kellacher until he's back as well, not heard anything on his progress but the reduced coaching staff can't have helped with the stress JR was under.

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Satan said:

I wonder if we will be looking to get cover for Kellacher until he's back as well, not heard anything on his progress but the reduced coaching staff can't have helped with the stress JR was under.

From what I hear I think we should do our best to keep Billy.

• Agree 6

Simply wish to say thank you to Neil McCann and Billy Dodds for their effort, input and positive contribution. 

You have knocked Terry McCann off the top of my list of favourite people with the surname McCann. 🙂 

Also, Billy Dodds, you are more handsome than your relative Davie Dodds. 🙂 

On 5/1/2021 at 9:30 AM, caleyboy said:

From what I hear I think we should do our best to keep Billy.

I was never a fan of Billy Dodds, quite the contrary but a management team of him and Robbo could work very well indeed.

Whether he stays or not, I would very much like to echo the thanks for both him and Neil stepping into the breach at such short notice and doing such a good job from a standing start.

Winning comprehensively at Dingwall will stick in the mind for a considerable time.

• Agree 4

I will always appreciate those who step in to assist in times of need both personally & professionally and NM and BD did that on both levels, personally for JR in his time of need, and professionally for our club in ours. They steered us away from the playoffs at the wrong end and almost got us into the playoffs at the other end. Thank You Neil. Thank You Billy. It is appreciated. We hope that Robbo returns to his position for next season, but if for any reason he and Kells are not able to continue then I think most fans would have no hesitation in either or both of them holding the reins. 

• Agree 5
  • Well Said 3