Robbo Moving On...

SMEE

I’d be livid if that racist took charge at our club. I’d imagine their is many County fans who feel the same way. I’m sure the majority of them that know about Mackays murky past will be disappointed for sure. The comments he made about Chinese and Black people were disgusting. Does a leopard change its spots? 

Racism is unacceptable in any form but has the guy not paid the price and maybe  just maybe he should be allowed to get on with life? Uncle Roy is normally quite a good judge of character so he must be seeing something others don't. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

12 minutes ago, caleyboy said:

Racism is unacceptable in any form but has the guy not paid the price and maybe  just maybe he should be allowed to get on with life? Uncle Roy is normally quite a good judge of character so he must be seeing something others don't. 

Yeah, after all he appointed Deek Adams, Stuart Kettlewell and Jim McIntyre. Divine inspiration, cannae beat it.

• Funny 1

Enough about them.

Back to us. 

Should be imminent.

Wonder if anyone pulled out due to the other clubs seeking new Coach / Manager?

There will be 4 reasons as to why an appointment isn't imminent 

1) They are still conducting interviews, we don't know how many names would be on the short list. 

2) The board can't agree on who they want as new head coach

3) They are still in negotiations with the persons current club regarding compensation (If it is going to be Robson for example) 

4) As was mentioned above, its a player currently at a club so we would need to wait until the expiry of their contract. 

I also believe that if it was going to be Billy Dodds (not that I'd be against him) then it would have been a done deal at the start of the week. 

I'm just hoping that the board are taking their time so that they get this appointment right :ictscarf:. 

• Agree 2

On 5/25/2021 at 7:54 PM, aaroncoganshogun said:

Shelley Kerr about to be announced.

Be an interesting and progressive move for the mens game. Sadly I think the first signs of the team struggling and any female coach would bring out the mindless morons with antiquated sexist and derogatory comments.....regardless of which club.

Given the names of candidates mentioned then I think she has as much if not more demonstration of capability and comes across on her pundit work as tactically knowledgeable and a good communicator.

Edited by bdu98196
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, RiG said:

Unbelievably they have appointed MM. Absolutely mind boggling.

There’s now a thread on MM in the UK football section so we don’t devalue the discussion about our new Head Coach.

8 hours ago, caleyboy said:

and your point is........

Well, pretty obviously, the point is “God may be omniscient, but don’t let him pick your managers” 😂

BTW, forgot to mention:
John Robertson- resigned after 4 months due to “fundamental differences “ with the chairman.
Willie McStay - sacked after 9 games.

• Agree 1

We need a new head coch who is really going to bring on kids, sort out some tactical plan and who has great connections to get brilliant loan signings and has a connection to inverness players. 

After watching chelsea last night is frank lampard free. 

He worked with shinnie at derby and his kids are great...

10 hours ago, Moogthurso said:

We need a new head coch who is really going to bring on kids, sort out some tactical plan and who has great connections to get brilliant loan signings and has a connection to inverness players. 

After watching chelsea last night is frank lampard free. 

He worked with shinnie at derby and his kids are great...

Yeah, Chelsea really suffered when he got the boot.😏

• Funny 1

Club just sent email for a press conference tomorrow: "The club will be hosting a press conference tomorrow at 11am, which will be regarding the announcement of our new Head Coach. "

• tm4tj unpinned this topic