Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I was speaking to a neighbour tonight who works with someone with strong County connections, and asked me if we had announced Don Cowie’s appointment today.

What he had picked up may turn out not to be the case. Sounds like we will know tomorrow morning.

He also said that Mackay has not made a good first impression on the County squad. 

Edited by Robert
  • Thoughtful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can someone please explain to me how a bang average/mid table Championship side with limited apparent revenue streams can afford a CEO, Sporting Director and Head Coach?  Unless someone has emerged, u

I like the sound of this, and had wondered if this was how it would pan out. Robbo has had a reasonable hit rate with player recruitment, and if we can get a management team who can get us playin

It does sound like an updated term for the role Grassa had. The problem with it is that most managers are unsure of the "power" of the Sporting Director. I cant see either Dodds or McCann going for th

Posted Images

Whoever it is, it seems likely that they had a playing or coaching contract that expires today. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Robert said:

I was speaking to a neighbour tonight who works with someone with strong County connections, and asked me if we had announced Don Cowie’s appointment today.

I did hear that last night I posed the question in the other thread.  Not long to wait now though :smile:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Plenty of rumours going about. Strongest one seems to be some kind of Cowie and Dodds combo with Robbo overseeing things. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, RiG said:

Plenty of rumours going about. Strongest one seems to be some kind of Cowie and Dodds combo with Robbo overseeing things. 

I think that would satisfy most fans but my question would be how much three, presumably reasonably substantial, salaries would eat into our player budget and our funds for youth development.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

I think that would satisfy most fans but my question would be how much three, presumably reasonably substantial, salaries would eat into our player budget and our funds for youth development.

Cowie and Dodds do the club keep Barry Wilson and Kel? or maybe just one of them

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • tm4tj unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. : Terms of Use : Guidelines : Privacy Policy