Hi all

I'm creating an online resource for Glen Mhor Distillery, which many of you will remember sat behind the old Telford ground and has been overlooked by the whisky writers for far too long.

I'm on the hunt for information, memories, photographs, tall tales etc. Leaving no stone unturned hence posting here. If anyone can help that'd be appreciated!

17 hours ago, GlenMhorDistillery said:

Hi all

I'm creating an online resource for Glen Mhor Distillery, which many of you will remember sat behind the old Telford ground and has been overlooked by the whisky writers for far too long.

I'm on the hunt for information, memories, photographs, tall tales etc. Leaving no stone unturned hence posting here. If anyone can help that'd be appreciated!

What a good read you have found a vast amount of information which i have had a quick look through but will need more time for a proper read.  Thanks for posting it here and I hope you uncover more local information. 

Thanks, IBM. It's rewarding and as a result of the time and effort from many who have given up their memories and old photographs. 

I'm leaving no stone unturned as there's more out there!

remember walking through it with my mum from Trafford Avenue to get to Frozen Foods when I was very young. Our next-door neighbour also worked there from what I can recall. 

On 5/21/2021 at 5:09 PM, Scotty said:

remember walking through it with my mum from Trafford Avenue to get to Frozen Foods when I was very young. Our next-door neighbour also worked there from what I can recall. 

I know there were a few cottages on site, must be a few ex-employees still out there!

8 hours ago, GlenMhorDistillery said:

I know there were a few cottages on site, must be a few ex-employees still out there!

My uncle Jimmy and family lived in one of the houses. Think its  a takeaway now but still standing. 

He still lives in Culloden 

On 5/24/2021 at 7:29 PM, old caley girl said:

My uncle Jimmy and family lived in one of the houses. Think its  a takeaway now but still standing. 

He still lives in Culloden 

Would he have any interesting tales? I've got family in Culloden as well.