New Inv CaleyT Head Coach

Ten4

Head on the Block, I`m hopeful Billy Dodds at this time IS the coach we need. With another fresh man(or woman) in the back up team

Edited by Ten4
Keeping Kingsmills amused

• Ten4 changed the title to New Inv CaleyT Head Coach
1 hour ago, Satan said:

Zidane seen at Dalcross...

...Or maybe a random baldy emptying the bins. 

Couldn't have him as Manager. We wouldn't see any football with the Pixalot camera following his baldy napper!!

I see that whilst McBookie maintain Dodds as hot favourite, Sheerin has suddenly appeared this morning as 2nd favourite. Interesting that he was expected to go to Falkirk but that hasn’t materialised - I wonder if we were his preferred option and he wanted to learn the outcome with us?

I don’t think bookies have any particular insight on these matters but their odds do react to bets being placed, and in this type of market bets can be placed by people who do have inside knowledge of who is in contention or being offered the job.

23 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

I see that whilst McBookie maintain Dodds as hot favourite, Sheerin has suddenly appeared this morning as 2nd favourite. Interesting that he was expected to go to Falkirk but that hasn’t materialised - I wonder if we were his preferred option and he wanted to learn the outcome with us?

I don’t think bookies have any particular insight on these matters but their odds do react to bets being placed, and in this type of market bets can be placed by people who do have inside knowledge of who is in contention or being offered the job.

Paul Sheerin is an excellent and experienced coach.

Would be a very good appointment in my view.

15 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

This week the bookies have had John Hughes as a contender for ICT, Dunfermline, Falkirk, Dundee Utd and even Celtic. Everywhere except County, basically.

That's mental. Imagine bookies stirring up interest to get people to place bets lol 😆

22 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

This week the bookies have had John Hughes as a contender for ICT, Dunfermline, Falkirk, Dundee Utd and even Celtic. Everywhere except County, basically.

It was not Eddie Howe who turned down Celtic. Celtic's interest in Howe cooled as soon as they realised Yogi was available.

• Funny 1

Falkirk = Paul Sheerin

Pars = Peter Grant

C##nty = You know who. 

Only us and Dundee Utd left now regarding a new manager.