Tom Walsh re-signs for ICT on a 2 year deal.

SMEE

I was a huge fan of Walsh during his first spell with us. His ability to get half a yard on the full-back and whip in a dangerous cross with either foot is not to be sniffed at, and he offered a decent goal threat himself too. His spell at Ayr was wrecked by injuries - as was his second season with us - so the key here is keeping him fit. The thought of having two of Walsh, McDonald and Doran (if he signs a new contract) playing wide for us is pretty exciting.

Really happy with this. As well as pace, he’s got goals in him. A bit wayward with crosses sometimes but that can be worked on. He is also useful in the number 10 role as well as out wide, where he can be effective on both wings.

As others have said, hopefully he is able to stay fit and be a great contributor this season. 

• Agree 1

I wonder what we offered to get him back...?

Felt he was better playing centrally - used to link up well with Polworth. Not really got the pace to be a proper winger and with his hamstrings you never know if they will pop.

Going to need him in top form, and I suspect if we're going to play a lot of crosses then an efficient striker is needed too.

2 hours ago, Balistic said:

Decent player in spells, fairly prone to injury if I mind rightly, hopefully he's hungry to get a good run of games and to contribute the cause.

My thoughts exactly. My heart is positive about his return, but my head is worried about his fitness. 

A bit of a gamble. Hope it pays off for us and for him.