Season Ticket Update

Robert

9 hours ago, Row S said:

With up to 2000 now allowed in the stadium season ticket holders should expect information early this week about detailed arrangements for seating etc for the Raith game. If we have no where near that number of ST holders then expect some away fans too.

We're already selling tickets for away fans in Section K and L (IIRC) of the South Stand. Sadly, and possibly to be expected, our season ticket numbers seem to have dropped off the face of a cliff again with last season further affecting numbers.

Edited by RiG

Yes, sad indeed that ST sales are down. It could take a long time to recover, if at all, back to where things were even just 2 years ago.

Email received from the club about 2:45pm today with details of arrangements for attending this Saturday. Strangely, the one about live streaming access for ST holders was sent out more than an hour before that.

I noticed at the game today how few children were in the North Stand. Maybe it is just because it is the school holidays, but perhaps the club could start promotions/ competitions/ online links with team members etc. through the local schools to get these youngsters supporting their local team again (too many Rangers and Celtic tops on weans around the town for my liking)! Sometimes the parents need a wee nudge to consider a season ticket.

• Agree 1

Our walk-up fans, without season tickets, were in the South Stand nearest to the Main Stand, and I could see lots of children there.  Maybe families still undecided regarding season tickets, or Covid related money problems.   The 100 or so Raith fans were in South Stand area nearest the A9.  

52 minutes ago, lizi said:

Our walk-up fans, without season tickets, were in the South Stand nearest to the Main Stand, and I could see lots of children there.  Maybe families still undecided regarding season tickets, or Covid related money problems.   The 100 or so Raith fans were in South Stand area nearest the A9.  

100 or so? sounded like twice that amount.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, lizi said:

Our walk-up fans, without season tickets, were in the South Stand nearest to the Main Stand, and I could see lots of children there.

Thanks Lizi - I hadn't noticed that. I hope we do get a few more family season ticket holders - I love to see how the kids change each season (to start with they can be more interested in the snacks on offer, but as they grow they pick up the chat and chants and branch out to sitting with their pals and cheering loudly). We are so lucky to have a big(ish) team on our doorstep.

• Well Said 1

8 hours ago, Fraz said:

You get up to 2 free Under 12 season tickets (North Stand) with an adult season ticket so I'd say that's a pretty good deal to try and get kids involved. 

Absolutely. If we are to have a future as a successful club it's vital that we get the next generation involved as early as possible.

Not something we have been hugely successful at over the last quarter of a century.

• Well Said 1

Been doing that deal for a good chunk of the quarter of a century, without much success.

Free kids tickets alone won't make much difference if the parents that take them become disillusioned with the state of things at the club.

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, Robert said:

The club has announced an Autumn Season Ticket offer covering the remaining 14 home league games. Hopefully it may entice some lapsed fans back.

https://ictfc.com/season-tickets-2021-22-autumn-offer

A welcome development. Hopefully,a few hundred will be enticed to follow this winning team for the remainder of the season.

• Agree 1

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, Robert said:

A great Christmas present, reasonably priced,for anyone, particularly in the Inverness area  keen to watch a team generally playing attractive football and well in the hunt for promotion and maybe even the league title or indeed anyone wishing to treat themselves.

• Well Said 1

On 12/13/2021 at 6:54 PM, Kingsmills said:

A great Christmas present, reasonably priced,for anyone, particularly in the Inverness area  keen to watch a team generally playing attractive football and well in the hunt for promotion and maybe even the league title or indeed anyone wishing to treat themselves.

Today's news may put a bit a of a damper on any last minute pre Christmas sales.