Pre-Season 2021-2022

tm4tj

Pre-Season 2021-2022

Where can you see a Caley Jags XI before the season kicks-off at the Caledonian Stadium against Peterhead in the League Cup on the 13th July?

Clach will play ICTFC in pre-season action at Grant Street Park Wed 23rd June. "We welcome new ICT boss Billy Dodds and his squad on Wed 23rd June 7:30pm . 

Saturday 26th June @ Mosset Park

Forres Mechanics v ICTFC  3pm kick-off

ImageBrora will play ICTFC on Tuesday 29th June with a 7:30PM Kick-Off! We really hope to welcome fans back into Dudgeon Park for the game, and will firm up this in the run up to the game.

Tickets for our Friendly against @ICTFC on 29th June are on sale now at app.fanbaseclub.com/club/brora-ran

A bit of added spice to this one with Josh Meekings signing for Brora Rangers.

Spice removed: Friendly against Brora CANCELLED 
Read ICTFC Statement HERE

4‘ | 0-1

GOAL! Caley Thistle have the lead through Manny Duku as he converts an early penalty.

13’ | 0-1

Carson has the ball in the net with a header but the offside flag is up.

14‘ | 0-1

Duku is played through on goal but his effort is blocked and deflected into the gloves of the Clach goalkeeper.

25‘ | 0-1

POST! Great link up between Duku and Gardyne and the winger sees his effort from inside the box cannon off the inside of the post!

41‘ | 0-1

Manny Duku is played through on goal and sees his effort saved!

44‘ | 0-1

A cross from Harry Hennem finds the diving header of Duku in the middle but it bounces just wide.

Half Time: 0-1

HT Changes: 

➡️ On: Cammy Mackay, Cameron Harper, Sean Welsh, Aaron Doran, Tom Walsh, Shane Sutherland and Ethan Cairns. 

⬅️ Off: Mark Ridgers, David Carson, Trialist, Michael Gardyne, Manny Duku, Harry Hennem and Aly Riddle

1 hour ago, Kingsmills said:

Does anyone know who the trialist is?

Someone mentioned it was Jevan Anderson. Russel Anderson's son apparently. He looked ok, no better than what we have in my opinion. 

• Thank You 1

Did anyone that attended the game guage how we are likely to play this coming season, I presume it was a 4-5-1 formation or was it 4-4-2? 

Seems like the trialist centre half had a good game. I also see from Pie and Bovril that we have ex Utd defender Callum Morris on trial but he didn't play last night so I presume he'll play on Saturday or Tuesday. 

2 hours ago, CaleyTennis said:

Seems like the trialist centre half had a good game. I also see from Pie and Bovril that we have ex Utd defender Callum Morris on trial but he didn't play last night so I presume he'll play on Saturday or Tuesday. 

Ex Utd? That’s true but he’s been at County for the last 3 years. We also had him on trial in 2010 after he was released by Newcastle and I think he played some pre-season friendlies against HL sides.

Duku and gardyne linked up well at times in the first half. Also Carson was a stand out. Second half players coming on were too much for a tiring clach team. Doran and Walsh both scoring good goals from outside the box. A lively performance with some good individual performances. Early days but signs are positive. Hope this continues as the games progress and see no reason why it shouldn't. 

• Like 1
  • Thank You 3

• tm4tj unpinned this topic
  • Scotty unfeatured this topic