Inverness CT -V- Peterhead - League Cup

tm4tj

9 hours ago, Row S said:

I never made the game myself but heard good things from those who were there. Great to get a win from the the first competitive game and create loads of chances.

Is Scott Allardice being used sparingly as he is due to serve a suspension for the first two league games?

I have a ticket for the Stirling Albion game but not with a proper seat number. It just indicates GA123 in the North Stand and a note to say stewards will show you to a seat. Did that arrangement work okay on Tuesday?

Looking forward to it and a few beers in the Phoenix after. 

Every other row blocked off so you just sit in the open rows. They recommend 2 empty seats between groups. Go early my advice to get pick of seats. Worked well as far as I could see on tuesday. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, old caley girl said:

Every other row blocked off so you just sit in the open rows. They recommend 2 empty seats between groups. Go early my advice to get pick of seats. Worked well as far as I could see on tuesday. 

Cheers SteveA and Old Caley Girl. Will aim to get there early. 

GA123 means you have ticket 123 of general allocation.

Seats in use are marked with a tick, and there are singles, pairs and threes from what I could see.

I’d also recommend getting there reasonably early so you can pick a decent seat. That worked for me and later arrivals ended up in the sections in the corners after searching in vain for better seats. 

Edited by Robert

When you see them again they were two good goals the Manny takes his one well and the one from Doran is like his early years.  I hope we have a good Manie :wink: and that Doran will show a wee bit of his younger days like this :smile:

• tm4tj unpinned this topic
  • Scotty unfeatured this topic