CTO Prediction League

Gringo

13 hours ago, Robert said:

I’m destined to be the bridesmaid and not the bride!! Lol!!

Not over yet. I'm enjoying the battle at the top for a change. 

• 3 weeks later...

CONGRATULATIONS :party:to Robert on winning this season CTO PL. Fantastic effort in chasing down that no hoper Gringo in the end. I applaud you young man. Well done.:clapoverhead:

• Thank You 1

I must say I’m surprised to have pipped you and Doofers Dad at the very end!

Its good fun, thanks for doing it and I’d encourage more forum members to have a go at it next season.

And thanks for the “young man”! I get my bus pass in a few months!!

• Like 1

Congratulations, Robert.  To be fair, I was never really in the hunt.  But rather like ICT, I came into some late form only to slip up a bit in the final two rounds of games.  

Hard luck, Gringo.  Maybe next season will be your year.  You could then pull the plug on the game and be the champion in perpetuity!

Many thanks for running the prediction league.  It is a bit of fun and it is a shame the numbers get fewer each year.  Hopefully a bit more competition next year.

15 hours ago, Robert said:

And thanks for the “young man”! I get my bus pass in a few months!!

Already got mine so it makes you younger than me so you qualify as a young man 😄

9 hours ago, DoofersDad said:

Congratulations, Robert.  To be fair, I was never really in the hunt.  But rather like ICT, I came into some late form only to slip up a bit in the final two rounds of games.  

Hard luck, Gringo.  Maybe next season will be your year.  You could then pull the plug on the game and be the champion in perpetuity!

Many thanks for running the prediction league.  It is a bit of fun and it is a shame the numbers get fewer each year.  Hopefully a bit more competition next year.

Thanks DD. I blew the title with an Arsenalesk performance. Think I was some 150 points ahead at one stage having got 3 correct scores one week. It's not very often I hit top spot so it was nice whilst there. I also played 5 games less which would have made ll the difference.

Thank you for playing. Yes it would be great to have more playing but my efforts to get more involved have failed.

• Gringo unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

The CTO Prediction League for 2023-24 season is now available. Please sign up and have a go. Yet another frustrating contest for you all to enjoy. We'd love more players to sign up so please follow the destructions at the start of this thread. Thank kindly. 

...but make sure you sing up to the 2023-24 season :whistle:😁

Edited by Gringo
  • Like 1

Thanks Gringo, looking forward to defending my unexpected title win.

I’m delighted you are doing this again. It is good, friendly fun and I hope you get some new participants this season.

• Thank You 1