Arbroath -V- Inverness CT - Preview

tm4tj

Joel Nouble was certainly a handful, but was also quite predictable.

I had to look him up, but he’s on loan from Livi who signed him from Aldershot. At the age of 25 he’s already had 15 moves including numerous loan spells. He’s also played international football for Cascadia in a non-FIFA World Cup!

4 hours ago, old caley girl said:

Stewards let them pile in too. Very poor 

Yup who also put a young lad in a choke hold and dragged him oitbofbthe stadium then decided to throw anyone who spoke to them to challenge it out. Very poor state of affairs when fans were being assaulted. Both physically and verbally and nothing done.

• Well Said 1

Shane’s goal now on line:

https://ictfc.com/post-match-arbroath-0-1-ictfc-31-07-2021 

It was very helpful that the Arbroath player ensured Duku’s pass made it to Shane!!

The goal highlights what we can do when we move it quickly, and it was very well taken by Sutherland.

Strangely the livestream was from the other side of the pitch.

13 hours ago, MorayJaggie said:

Yup who also put a young lad in a choke hold and dragged him oitbofbthe stadium then decided to throw anyone who spoke to them to challenge it out. Very poor state of affairs when fans were being assaulted. Both physically and verbally and nothing done.

Sounds like they have outsourced the Dundee stewards 😉

19 hours ago, Yngwie said:

Joel Nouble was certainly a handful, but was also quite predictable.

I had to look him up, but he’s on loan from Livi who signed him from Aldershot. At the age of 25 he’s already had 15 moves including numerous loan spells. He’s also played international football for Cascadia in a non-FIFA World Cup!

Just as you had to look up the player, I had to Google Cascadia.

For some reason, it didnt feature much in the Higher Geography syllabus in 1979 !

• Facepalm 1

23 hours ago, MorayJaggie said:

Taking a guess that that's the lad who hopped the wall after Shane scored. Chokehold seems a bit excessive for that. 

8 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Taking a guess that that's the lad who hopped the wall after Shane scored. Chokehold seems a bit excessive for that. 

No it was at the start of the game. Lad was slightly tipsy but happy and singing and two stewards ran at him like he had committed murder and physically restrained him putting him in a choke hold and dragging him from the ground in the choke hold. Handing him to the police. When  challeneged about their excessive force they threatened to thrown me out. They didn't have a clue what they were talking about and one of the stewards older bald buy with glasses proudly admitted it was him and the steward from dens who did it When the bald one admitted using the choke hold.

1 hour ago, Moogthurso said:

Video it. 

Request there videoes of incident.

Report it to caley arbroath and league for review.

But if you do that all parties are in a formal process including the fan. 

I believe it was seen by club officials and representations are being made to Arbroath. Fan was taken away by the police as far as I'm aware. Stewards became arrogant and threatening refusing to engage and continued to harass the away support after that. 

• Agree 1

• tm4tj unpinned this topic