Raith Rovers (H) 7 August 2021 - Matchday & Streaming Info

RiG

3 minutes ago, Mr Eager said:

It's just been pointed out to me that there won't being dancing in the streets of a Raith tonight.

My daughter’s team beat Raith this morning too.

Must be hard for those guys having 2 matches in one day! 

• Funny 1

3 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

A good start can be sooo important. 1-0 will be enuff and three points a biggie.

AND DONT FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR THE FANTASY FOOTBALL

I need your help x 2 - I am being investigated by the Seer Society Complaint Committee - It has been suggested that I have shared my prophecy but I have responded that this was simply a hopeful prediction and I had not quaffed a voddie or looked into my crystal ball prior to posting. I have now quaffed my first voddie, looking forward to hopefully being in attendance at Killie (away) and Plastic Whistle (home). Six points is as good an opening haul as we have had in seasons.

OH AND DONT FORGET TO SIGN UP FER THE FANTASY FOOTBALL 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

Tuesday ???

Absolutely. Hopefully, the gloom merchants who were predicting a disastrous season after our poor League Cup showing will be heartened by our 100% record in the league so far and no goals conceded. I certainly know I am, especially as Raith are tipped as title rivals this season.

• Like 1

I enjoyed the game and great to get the result, with a goal fitting of winning any match. A bullet finish by MacGregor after Duku laid it off to him.

Good to get a clean sheet but we had some troubling moments, often self inflicted, which was how Devine and Ridgers got their bookings. Ridgers could have got a red with a different ref.

A lot to be positive about but we were not dominant and Raith’s pacy players caused some problems, particularly early in the second half.

Duku clearly enjoyed noising up his former employer and incurring the wrath of the noisy away support, and was probably our top player.

With no cup game next week, hopefully they can use the time to tighten things up so we keep the ball better, and then we have Ayr at home which should be winnable.

After the cup games, it is great to be off and flying in the league. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jack Waddington said:

Was half expecting Billy Mckay to come on for Duku tbf

McKay was going to come on just before we scored. After the goal he took his seat back in the stand and then Hyde came on to tighten things up. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

42 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

Well done to all, very entertaing game. Pity we couldnt have signed Raiths no.11 what a player he looks

Zanatta. He knew he had the beating of Carson, particularly during Raith’s strong spell early in the second half.

We seemed to be pushing Walsh further forward so Carson had less protection than earlier in the game.

I was surprised when Raith hooked him, but it gave some of our fans the chance to boo his replacement, Keatings. 

• Funny 1

Soooooo good to be back at a live game at long last (we didn't get tickets in any of the 300 supporters draws last season, so it has been a while) and it didn't disappoint. Well done boys. I thought the lads played a real team game and thought Duku gave his all. Even on the sidelines it was plain to see how much better Billy Mckay suits ICT blue as apposed to navy. It is a bit nerve racking, but I'd be delighted to watch 1-0 wins all season.

• Like 1

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic