Killie away

InvernessCT19

2 hours ago, InvernessCT19 said:

Just wondering if anyone knows whether Kilmarnock will be giving us an away allocation for the game next week? 

We've got Ayr next week with Killie the week after.  Given the ongoing easing of restrictions there really shouldn't be any reason not to have an area allocated for an away support :smile:

• Thank You 1

3 hours ago, InvernessCT19 said:

Just wondering if anyone knows whether Kilmarnock will be giving us an away allocation for the game next week? 

It's the week after next. Next week is Ayr at home but, with restrictions easing at the start of this week, there will, without doubt, be away fans permitted.

On 8/22/2021 at 12:24 PM, Kingsmills said:

We will be facing probably the best player in the division in Liam Polworth.

A Premiership quality player who remains, with all due respect to Daniel McKay, the second best player to have come through our youth system.

Ryan Christie?

1 hour ago, jamie ictfc said:

Ryan Christie?

I'm guessing he means Christie is number one with Polworth second and Mackay 3rd. Could be wrong though. 

Edited by SteveA
  • Agree 2

On 8/22/2021 at 12:24 PM, Kingsmills said:

We will be facing probably the best player in the division in Liam Polworth.

A Premiership quality player who remains, with all due respect to Daniel McKay, the second best player to have come through our youth system.

Pity he wasn't fully appreciated by some while here and an easy target for the boo boys when things didn't go to plan. Type of player that gets noticed more once they've gone

Edited by MrCaleyjag
  • Like 2
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, MrCaleyjag said:

Pity he wasn't fully appreciated by some while here and an easy target for the boo boys when things didn't go to plan. Type of player that gets noticed more once they've gone

I agree but that was a minority, albeit a loud and vocal one.

The majority of us noticed and appreciated him at the time and regretted his departure in which there is little doubt that the boo boys played a part.

• Agree 4

27 minutes ago, RiG said:

Kilmarnock still waiting on East (?) Ayrshire Council to get their finger out and confirm the crowd capacities for the game on Saturday.

They can have 5,000 without any authorisation from the council.

I know it's a top of the table clash but will the crowd exceed that ? I'm not so sure.