ICTWFC

Robert

• 5 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Jack Waddington said:

Is there a league table available, or a h2h? Want to know if we're in for a goalfest or a small scoreline.

It will probably end 0-0, lol!

16 goals in our 3 games and 25 in their 4 games is an average of almost 6 per game…..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, IBM said:

The 2nd Round draw of the 2021/22 Scottish Women's Cup will be live tomorrow at 10:00

Drawn away to Clyde. Tie to take place on 19th of December.

Hopefully a victory and a home tie at the stadium in the next round.

Edited by Kingsmills

• 4 weeks later...

Quite unlike the main team, the Women are still in their Scottish Cup have been drawn away to (ugh) Hamilton Accies. Might be the only one travelling down (depending on the date of the tie) but figure I may as well make a weekend of it and find a nearby ground I've never visited before...and not nearly drown like the last time we visited the NDP...

On 12/20/2021 at 11:47 PM, Jack Waddington said:

Turns out it's due to take place on or around the 9th of January...bit of a kick in the teeth that...

They usually play Sunday don’t they? There’s a full WoSFL programme on Saturday 8th, Pollok the leaders are at home, although they could attract over 500.

• 1 month later...
On 1/30/2022 at 11:51 PM, Jack Waddington said:

20-0 win this evening. What a game to not be at...

I am a big fan of women's football which should be promoted and given much more attention than it does.

Our women can only play the opposition in front of them but results like these do the cause very little good.

• 3 weeks later...