3 out of 3

Yngwie

Great start to the league campaign. I was curious as to whether we have ever won our first 3 league matches before. We’ve managed it only once before, in 2013/14. That season, we drew our 4th match, which was against Celtic.

5 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

Great start to the league campaign. I was curious as to whether we have ever won our first 3 league matches before. We’ve managed it only once before, in 2013/14. That season, we drew our 4th match, which was against Celtic.

An additional incentive, if any were needed, to go one better and take all three points from Rugby Park next week.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, CaleyHedgehog said:

Loved it when Carson motioned to the North Stand crowd to make some noise......and we did. A fun wee bit of interaction with the fans. 

I guess he was getting cheesed off with the 12 or 13 noisy Ayr fans who were making themselves heard above the rustling noises from the home fans.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 3

16 minutes ago, FrontRow said:

Did anyone else notice the rather  OTT reaction of the security guys to the Ayr lads. There was no trouble so chuckin them out seemed well over board 

Doing their bit to encourage others to return then, never fails to amaze me how many of them act like little Hitler's

28 minutes ago, FrontRow said:

Did anyone else notice the rather  OTT reaction of the security guys to the Ayr lads. There was no trouble so chuckin them out seemed well over board 

Didn’t spot that but noticed the noisy group moved to behind the goal second half.

The security guard at the top of the stairs close to my seat had his radio volume up and at one point they were talking about a group of fans. Didn’t pick up on the whole story but they were being asked to ensure they had a witness “if it happened again”. No idea what the “it” referred to.

10 hours ago, Fraz said:

The singing Ayr lads were moved aparently because the floor of the stand collapsed underneath them. I assume because of their jumping and whatnot. 

If that's true not too much of a surprise. These temporary stands with a lifespan of 10 years (IIRC) are now 16 (?) years old.

Also, Ayr fans are fat b@st@rds.

• 2 weeks later...