Video analysis

Yngwie

2 hours ago, Yngwie said:

I see the club have recruited a Video Analyst who previously worked for County. What does this role actually involve, and what is the role of Evanston based Serimax (welding/pipelines company?) in all this?

I’d guess it is designed to allow the coaches to run through issues during games with players afterwards and focus on where improvements can be made, but I’ve no idea if that is right or where Serimax fit in.

https://ictfc.com/ict-and-serimax-partner-up-to-bolster-video-analysis-at-caledonian-stadium

10 hours ago, Scotty said:

My guess is they are paying his wages - or sponsoring the cost somehow. Good thing to have if we want to improve. positive step. 

I agree. I think this league race will be very closely run and every slight edge we can manage might just make the difference to getting over the line in first place.

This is a trial by the Serimax company to ascertain whether sending their apprentices on training experience placements. It ties in with the company's aim to work within the local communities that they are situated in. It sounds that this can only be a positive. It would be interesting to see if it is still happening at Dungwall and what the gudgies thought of it. The only worry that I have is that the club bring in Balfour and Caley D to train them up. Or even worse - Charlie Bannerman.

• Funny 2