Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, jagster said:

Always harder to get into a Game As a sub like joining your mates for  a **** up half way  through  Who knows  what they are laughing about 

 

The only funny thing from today!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No Rice   We would have locked horns with one of our olde gaffers sidekicks this weekend as Inverness travel to the Fountain of Youth Stadium (NDP) in South Lanarkshire. Brian Rice was the m

And another plastic pitch - not liked by some of our players.  However I’ll be there, hoping to make my usual noise (plus rattle).  

Always harder to get into a Game As a sub like joining your mates for  a **** up half way  through  Who knows  what they are laughing about   

Posted Images

15 hours ago, ForresJag said:

Taking Walsh off was the right move, he has been very poor for weeks and results and lack of a fit option kept him in team. Would have brought McDonald on earlier and given him a decent chace to get at Hamilton. McKay been awful as well since resigned but Gardyne and Mcdonald wide will create a lot of chances. Today Hamilton sat very deep and we played in front of them. 2 or 3 touches instead of 1-2. Playing 10men we should have moved them quicker and tired them but waiting to 65 to go to 3 at tge back was weird. Should have done that at ht and really gone at them, just looked lije hopeful balks into box. Oh and Duku was brutal as well...

Agree that Walsh hasn't been great for a while but he has still be in the side that was, until yesterday, undefeated. Taking him off for another striker and moving arguably one of our key players out of position was a bad move. We lost our shape at a time when it was important to maintain it. For me, either Welsh or Allardice should have come off to allow us to keep playing with two wide men.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably have to put this one down to three key players missing, leaving us with no defenders on a six man bench.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, tm4tj said:

Probably have to put this one down to three key players missing, leaving us with no defenders on a six man bench.

If Doran is one of the three, then, sadly, I don't think that he is a key player any more.  Devine and Carson, yes.

Your point is valid, and, yes, we conceded two goals, but I think the main problem was at the other end of the pitch.  We made enough chances to win the game.  We just have no one who can reliably get shots or headers on target, and thus put the ball in the net.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's one game - no need to push the panic button - the boys just need to dust themselves down and move on. They are top of the league and therefore in pole position for promotion.

Go on boys - young, older, experienced or less so, ICT born and bred or otherwise - keep the faith. You have been amazing so far this season and we fans have been loving it. 

BELIEVE

  • Agree 1
  • Well Said 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Only managed to watch the game in sporadic bursts but when you take half your defence out (fairly late in the day as well) then the chances of being caught cold are increased. That’s what happened. Simple as that. There were chances created but when you have 9 behind the ball and most of them in the box it is incredibly difficult to break it down. Def needed more movement to stretch them and pull them out of position and I’d imagine that’s what will be worked on in the coming weeks. Would love to see Mcdonald getting some game time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, FrontRow said:

Only managed to watch the game in sporadic bursts but when you take half your defence out (fairly late in the day as well) then the chances of being caught cold are increased. That’s what happened. Simple as that. There were chances created but when you have 9 behind the ball and most of them in the box it is incredibly difficult to break it down. Def needed more movement to stretch them and pull them out of position and I’d imagine that’s what will be worked on in the coming weeks. Would love to see Mcdonald getting some game time. 

The good news is there is now a fortnight for the physio to work on getting the crocked players fit before the next league outing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bigman said:

Strange  we seem unable to see off teams at the bottom but outplay teams at the top. Is this a mental thing, poor judgement or what.

Whatever it is, let's hope that we can put it right in our next league game against almost foot of the table Morton and the best way to deal with the end of an unbeaten run is to immediately embark on another one.

Edited by Kingsmills
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

We may have lost but there is always a silver lining to be found. We only have to look north of the bridge to find our entertainment ...

 

Merlin_132082.jpeg

 

Edited by Jockdoonsouth
  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jockdoonsouth said:

We may have lost but there is always a silver lining to be found. We only have to look north of the bridge to find our entertainment ...

 

Merlin_132082.jpeg

 

Not yet established whether there was any misconduct by County fans and sadly there are still a small minority of racists idiots among all supports including our own.

However, as far as MM is concerned, while I am generally in favour of people being given a second chance, I would be very uncomfortable with someone with such a sustained history of racist, homophobic, sexist and antisemitic comments being manager of our club.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

Not yet established whether there was any misconduct by County fans and sadly there are still a small minority of racists idiots among all supports including our own.

However, as far as MM is concerned, while I am generally in favour of people being given a second chance, I would be very uncomfortable with someone with such a sustained history of racist, homophobic, sexist and antisemitic comments being manager of our club.

 

Agreed, however, I wasn't going to miss the opportunity to rip the P*ss out of C*unty!

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Jockdoonsouth said:

Agreed, however, I wasn't going to miss the opportunity to rip the P*ss out of C*unty!

 

Personally, I am happy to wait until the end of the season and wave to them with at least two fifths of my hand as we pass each other in different directions between the Championship and the Premiership.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not the right thread for it, but it seems the Dundee United manager made a right walloper of himself with his post match actions.

Both clubs concluded after discussions that no racist chanting/language was used...🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Satan said:

Not the right thread for it, but it seems the Dundee United manager made a right walloper of himself with his post match actions.

Both clubs concluded after discussions that no racist chanting/language was used...🤔

All threads are on when it comes to ripping the p*ss out of C*unty!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • tm4tj unpinned this topic
  • IBM unfeatured this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. : Terms of Use : Guidelines : Privacy Policy