Elgin City -V- Inverness CT- Ch/Cup

tm4tj

Mckay needs to be given a starting place against Morton next week. He knows how to score and that’s what we need to keep our league campaign on track. He and Sutherland could be the combination for us. 

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Jack Waddington said:

Just realized we have Raith next round, then assuming we get past them, it's Killie or Hamilton away in the Semis. Reeeeally doubting our chances at defending the title seeing that line-up to the final...

I see no reason why we can’t win both games and secure a final place. 

18 minutes ago, Robert said:

I see no reason why we can’t win both games and secure a final place. 

Raith is a somewhat easy(ish) game, but Killie and Hamilton are straight up curveballs. We beat Killie when they were undefeated, but bottled it against Hamilton when they were second bottom...

4 hours ago, Satan said:

Defend like we did against Elgin...there's two reasons.

I didn’t see the game. What has gone wrong defensively? The back four were the players who were our defence for much of last season, particularly Devine and Deas who had developed a good partnership.

I see Harper and Devine were taken off during the second half: did that reflect their performances?

Any word on Carson’s injury?

Edited by Robert

1 hour ago, Robert said:

I didn’t see the game. What has gone wrong defensively? The back four were the players who were our defence for much of last season, particularly Devine and Deas who had developed a good partnership.

I see Harper and Devine were taken off during the second half: did that reflect their performances?

Harper and Devine both taken off following strains and appeared to be to avoid further problems.

17 hours ago, jagster said:

Dukus best effort was when he wiped out a fan in the warm up. Fair play to him have the old guy his shirt after the game 

16 hours ago, PandB said:

That was me!! Less of the "old" if you please!! Shirt fits the wife, so well pleased.😀

Lovely gesture from Duku 👏👏👏Glad  to see fan appears to have recovered.😃

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Robert said:

Out of the back four we have Duffy,  who was second pick behind utility man Brad, and is now second pick behind an attacking midfielder deployed at RB.

Devine who needs an experienced head beside him is partnered by the young Deas who made LB his own - as Harper failed to nail down that position.

Harper played his natural LB role but his lack of game time isn't helping him to find any sort of form.

Never thought we'd miss Broadfoot so much.

• tm4tj unpinned this topic