David Carson

ictbob

On one hand, it makes sense as he'd want to be back on Tyneside with his family.

But on the other, it seems like utter bollocks as coming from the Northern Premiership to the Second Tier of Scottish Football is a chance that veeeery few get and would be an absolutely abysmal choice to throw away a contract like that.

Rather wait for word from the man himself and/or the club than take rumours like that at face value...

• Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...

As I believe the club i.e Billy dodds have dealt with this. Leaving rumours aside i think the club have a duty to tell us why one off our best players is absent. I look forward to the abuse of the cto regulars.

I am sure that absolutely everyone connected to the club will get behind him and support him after his personal tragedy. That's what the ICT family have a proud record of doing despite any differences we may otherwise have.

I am equally sure that his eventual return to first team action will be a tremendous boost to our promotion campaign.

• Agree 1

Great to see David Carson back today after injury and him loosing his father.  Although not the full game but that will come when he gets back to full fitness, you can see the effort he puts in and encouragement he gives to other players on the pitch, well done today David :clapping:

• Agree 1
  • Well Said 3

• 2 weeks later...

Heard that it wasn't just down to Injury and a family bereavement that kept Carson out and that the rumour of him leaving was almost a fact.. Instead another player has left the club down to Carson giving the club an ultimatum. 

Delighted to see Carson back in the squad though, he's a proper team player and without him we look much weaker 

I am closing this thread as Dave Carson is back at the club.

There is a rumour widely circulating about a very personal matter resulting in another player being asked to leave the club but the appropriate forum for such discussions is Rumour Mill with due regard being had both to the rules of this site and to the law of defamation.