Robert

15 hours ago, Downinthedumps said:

Dodds, Welsh. Duku and Sutherland missing today but no exclamation from club as far as I am aware

Injuries and COVID.

More utter drivel again from ICT. Well done to the Pars who thoroughly deserved the three points yesterday. Apart from Doran's shot and the Mckay goal I can't recall us doing too much in the first half. Second, ooft. Just like Ayr last week the players just seemed to stop trying and let the other side back into the game. Questions need to be asked of the management as to why this is happening every week. 

I feel for Devine scoring the OG as he has been pretty solid for us this season. He didn't deserve that but it was bad defending all round. Deas seemed completely lost and we struggled to regain our shape at the back. Cracking strike from Thomas for the goal. I felt we had a decent claim for a penalty towards the end but had it been given and we scored (no guarantee) it would have been daylight robbery.

Fair play to the ICT fans who applauded OFW at the start of the second half and then seemed on attempting to batter him for his timewasting :laugh: As I said about the Arbroath game, maybe we don't get into the position where teams do that to us? Just a thought.

Anyway, we got what we deserved - nothing.

Edited by RiG
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Injuries and COVID.

More utter drivel again from ICT. Well done to the Pars who thoroughly deserved the three points yesterday. Apart from Doran's shot and the Mckay goal I can't recall us doing too much in the first half. Second, ooft. Just like Ayr last week the players just seemed to stop trying and let the other side back into the game. Questions need to be asked of the management as to why this is happening every week. 

I feel for Devine scoring the OG as he has been pretty solid for us this season. He didn't deserve that but it was bad defending all round. Deas seemed completely lost and we struggled to regain our shape at the back. Cracking strike from Thomas for the goal. I felt we had a decent claim for a penalty towards the end but had it been given and we scored (no guarantee) it would have been daylight robbery.

Fair play to the ICT fans who applauded OFW at the start of the second half and then seemed on attempting to batter him for his timewasting :laugh: As I said about the Arbroath game, maybe we don't get into the position where teams do that to us? Just a thought.

Anyway, we got what we deserved - nothing.

Easy answer. Same players being played every week irrespective of form and contrubution. McKay\Gardyne are only 2 of the front players who deserve to keep their places. Pur Mcdonald, MacGregor into the team and keep them in for a few weeks. Technically both are better players but the fact they arent getting played is destroying their confidence.

Walsh has offered nothing for weeks, Doran the same, in fact if it wasnt for Gardyne there would be 6  defeats in the last run of fixtures. 

Dukuca waste of a jersey. Lazy, offers nothing, falls over all the time and yet he still gets thrown on when we need a goal to save us....desperate tactics that you dont play the rest of the time. 

It appears there is zero faith in young players butvthis is an inexperienced manager who is very very old school.

Very poor display in second half, no fight in middle of the park,time for Carson to be back there,we  rely on a 35 year old winger to bail us out week in week out, i worry when all the midweek games start as we have no back up.Desperation when our keeper starts coming forward for corners, time to realize this is a mid table team on display.

55 minutes ago, jags500 said:

time to realize this is a mid table team on display

At the moment I feel that could look a bit optimistic - doesn't take much in this league to drop quickly to to the wrong end of the table and there doesn't seem much on offer to give me any confidence that won't happen. Please prove me wrong Doddsy...

4 hours ago, ForresJag said:

Easy answer. Same players being played every week irrespective of form and contrubution. McKay\Gardyne are only 2 of the front players who deserve to keep their places. Pur Mcdonald, MacGregor into the team and keep them in for a few weeks. Technically both are better players but the fact they arent getting played is destroying their confidence.

Walsh has offered nothing for weeks, Doran the same, in fact if it wasnt for Gardyne there would be 6  defeats in the last run of fixtures. 

Dukuca waste of a jersey. Lazy, offers nothing, falls over all the time and yet he still gets thrown on when we need a goal to save us....desperate tactics that you dont play the rest of the time. 

It appears there is zero faith in young players butvthis is an inexperienced manager who is very very old school.

Things have not worked out for Manny as either he or we would have wished when he first arrived but, in my view, that is incredibly harsh and unjustified.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Kingsmills said:

Things have not worked out for Manny as either he or we would have wished when he first arrived but, in my view, that is incredibly harsh and unjustified.

Harsh...really. go ask a Rovers fan if they agree with what I have said. I assume you watch him, tell me what you think he offers that I dont see. I am more than happy to be corrected but I am sorry, he offers nothing.

2 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

I completely disagree with the word "lazy".  He does work his heart out.

Apart from that, I agree with the description.

Pre Christmas offers - roll up, roll up, get your points here!! That's it, Doddsy's beginner's luck has expired and whilst there may be confidential issues behind the scenes ICT went from non-league to the SPFL by attack and fight. Now is the time to re-think and re-energise even with a reduced squad.

3 hours ago, CELTIC1CALEY3 said:

Pre Christmas offers - roll up, roll up, get your points here!! That's it, Doddsy's beginner's luck has expired and whilst there may be confidential issues behind the scenes ICT went from non-league to the SPFL by attack and fight. Now is the time to re-think and re-energise even with a reduced squad.

Whilst I don't agree with everything you say, I do agree that a bit of the Steve Paterson 'can do' attitude despite limited resources would go a long way at present.

• tm4tj unpinned this topic
  • Scotty unfeatured this topic