Hospitality

Robert

At a function last weekend, I purchased four places at hospitality for tonight’s game in a charity auction.

I must give absolute credit to the club, as the whole evening was terrific and well worth the £95 per head that the normal package costs.

Keith Haggart is a talented and entertaining host.

The meal from Red Poppy was excellent.

The bar (included in the price) had excellent service.

Two legends spoke, Billy Urquhart of Caley fame and Davie Milroy of Thistle fame, and both were informative and entertaining.

Kirk Broadfoot spoke after the game and came across really well, and was very positive about our squad and promotion chances.

Manny Duku also appeared and spent time with a table of younger fans.

I have not done hospitality since before the first lockdown, but was really impressed. We have improved the package and that was reflected in the numbers there, the highest since it was restarted.

I have no hesitation in recommending it and hope it goes from strength to strength.

Edited by Robert
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Well Said 3

On 12/4/2021 at 1:48 AM, Robert said:

At a function last weekend, I purchased four places at hospitality for tonight’s game in a charity auction.

I must give absolute credit to the club, as the whole evening was terrific and well worth the £95 per head that the normal package costs.

Keith Haggart is a talented and entertaining host.

The meal from Red Poppy was excellent.

The bar (included in the price) had excellent service.

Two legends spoke, Billy Urquhart of Caley fame and Davie Milroy of Thistle fame, and both were informative and entertaining.

Kirk Broadfoot spoke after the game and came across really well, and was very positive about our squad and promotion chances.

Manny Duku also appeared and spent time with a table of younger fans.

I have not done hospitality since before the first lockdown, but was really impressed. We have improved the package and that was reflected in the numbers there, the highest since it was restarted.

I have no hesitation in recommending it and hope it goes from strength to strength.

Old habits die hard. I imagine that Dave Milroy was exhausted after carrying Billy Urquhart around in his pocket all evening.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

5 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

Old habits die hard. I imagine that Dave Milroy was exhausted after carrying Billy Urquhart around in his pocket all evening.

You have been on the malt a little early today 😜

• Agree 1