January additions?

CaleyTennis

From what I can find, Hector-Ingram doesn’t seem to have had a club since last season.

Fox has a really good pedigree including Scotland, Celtic and Southampton, but most recently playing for East Bengal shows where he is in his career.

Are there any credible sources that they are on trial with us?

Every time I see the name Hector-Ingram I keep thinking of an old university friend who goes by that name. Not him though, he's a little older than a typical football player and living in Kuala Lumpur.  

1 hour ago, Yngwie said:

From what I can find, Hector-Ingram doesn’t seem to have had a club since last season.

Fox has a really good pedigree including Scotland, Celtic and Southampton, but most recently playing for East Bengal shows where he is in his career.

Are there any credible sources that they are on trial with us?

Caley Central Instagram story lol.

12 hours ago, CaleyTennis said:

We have ex Forest left back Daniel Fox and ex West Ham under 23 Striker Jahmal Hector-Ingram on trial.

Hopefully that means signings are imminent because it's ridiculous hoe after EIGHTEEN days we've signed nobody!

Are you sure they’re both on trial?

Edited by jamie ictfc

• 2 weeks later...

They’ve taken another midfielder in on loan today, so two in two days, so it does imply Polly is surplus.

A loan deal would be good, but how likely is it that they would lend him to a promotion rival?

Equally, would he want to return anyway? I doubt it after the issues he had with some fans.

3 hours ago, Robert said:

They’ve taken another midfielder in on loan today, so two in two days, so it does imply Polly is surplus.

A loan deal would be good, but how likely is it that they would lend him to a promotion rival?

Equally, would he want to return anyway? I doubt it after the issues he had with some fans.

After the stick he got from a lot of our fans a lot of it distasteful he is unlikely to come back here.