Festive gesture

CaleyTennis

I have 2 ICT 2022 calendars as I ordered one a week ago then discovered my grandmother bought one also (as a Christmas present) so I am now in a generous mood, anyone looking for a free calendar please pm me and I will happily send it out :ictscarf:

Hopefully the mods allow this as I promise its not a scam etc, its just me not wanting a calendar lying around all year.

• Like 1
  • Well Said 1

3 hours ago, CaleyTennis said:

I have 2 ICT 2022 calendars as I ordered one a week ago then discovered my grandmother bought one also (as a Christmas present) so I am now in a generous mood, anyone looking for a free calendar please pm me and I will happily send it out :ictscarf:

Hopefully the mods allow this as I promise its not a scam etc, its just me not wanting a calendar lying around all year.

A kind and generous offer that I am sure someone will take you up on.

34 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

As a 'festive gesture' does anyone want to purchase from me some excess socks, two garish ties and a bottle of wine that could be pressed into service as paint stripper ?

What about that bottle of Hai Karate you have?  Oh maybe you're keeping it!

Actually, whilst I left the Old Spice to my father and Henry Cooper, my teenage self was, in the late 70s, delighted to find a bottle of Hai Karate in my Christmas stocking.

I splashed it on liberally but it never had the effect depicted in the adverts. However, as I recall, it did give me an irritating rash.

50 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

Actually, whilst I left the Old Spice to my father and Henry Cooper, my teenage self was, in the late 70s, delighted to find a bottle of Hai Karate in my Christmas stocking.

I splashed it on liberally but it never had the effect depicted in the adverts. However, as I recall, it did give me an irritating rash.

Ah..it's meant to go on yer face!

• Funny 6

On 12/28/2021 at 3:09 PM, Kingsmills said:

Brut for Henry, surely?

I aim to please 😂

If you guys got to know me you'd realise that I have a very comedy like sense of humour and love my job which is in a childcare setting :).

Seems like the twats on Pie and Bovril just think of me as an idiot that calls for managers heads after every loss, which I haven't done all season!! I am so done with that site lol.

• Like 1