Ticket arrangements for Raith Rovers game

IBM

View this email in your browser
41f63c27-9f62-46a8-b138-d21acc892334.jpg

Match Info: Raith Rovers | 08.01.2022 

ee878e5b-9bab-20a1-0f63-1faec40ce4e6.png

The club can now confirm the arrangements for our match against Raith Rovers on Saturday 8th January at the Caledonian Stadium. This game will take place under a restricted capacity of 500.

Entry to this match will be available to Season Ticket holders only with tickets for the game being issued on a first come first served basis, up to the maximum capacity of 500.   Match Tickets will be available to be claimed from 10am until 12pm on Friday 31st December.  

Speaking to ICT Media CEO Scot Gardiner said “At our first capacity restricted game last season, the club conducted a ballot from our Season Ticket holder list but unfortunately this led to almost 40% of those selected in the ballot not turning up on matchday. In order to address this frustrating situation, we changed to an RSVP ballot for the second capacity restricted match. This was an improvement but again led to around 30% not attending on matchday, so to try and ensure that the maximum number of those wishing to attend actually have the opportunity to, we have decided to make this game a first come first served system in order to try and make sure that those Season Ticket holders who really want to attend, are able to."

"We will speak to our Seasonal Hospitality members separately to explain how the current restrictions may affect their boxes or lounge."

"ALL Season Ticket holders will of course be able to watch the match for free on ICTV and we will resend the instructions to everyone in advance of the game. There is no perfect scenario here as we deal with the latest restrictions placed on Scottish football but we hope that everyone will understand that we are trying to do our best to accommodate as many of our most loyal supporters as we possibly can and I would like to thank you in advance for your continued support.”

How to claim tickets for this match 

Season Ticket holders can claim their ticket for this match by bringing their Season Ticket Card to the Caledonian Stadium Ticket Office from 10am until 12pm on Friday 31st December and from 10am until 4pm on Wednesday 5th January

Season Ticket Cards must be brought to the Ticket Office, so staff can issue you with an actual match Ticket for the game against Raith Rovers. 

Tickets will be issued one per each Season Ticket Card. If you are claiming for more than one person, please bring the relevant Season Ticket Cards with you.

Initially, tickets will only be available for Personal Callers at the Caledonian Stadium so that ticket office staff can manage numbers accordingly.  

Subject to availability, any remaining tickets will then become available over the phone (01462 222880) from Thursday 6th January at 10am 

Seating Arrangements   

Both the Main Stand and North Stand will be open for this game.  

There will be no allocated seating on the tickets issued, meaning it’s free seating in the Main and North Stands for this match.  1 metre distancing must take place between groups, this is 1 seat between groups in the Main Stand and 2 seats between groups in the North Stand. ICT Stewards will be in attendance to assist with this process.

300faa0b-c6d0-45fc-82b0-2fcc2f91c7ed.jpg
Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website

Copyright © 2021 Inverness Caledonian Thistle, All rights reserved. 
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website. 

Our mailing address is: 
Inverness Caledonian Thistle
Caledonian Stadium,.Stadium Road
Inverness, Hld  iv3 5ab

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list. 

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

open.php?u=dfb776eef694cc5fd281b78b0&id=

• IBM featured and pinned this topic

We attended the Raith game with the ballot system last season and the numbers there were way short of the number allowed. I’m lucky enough to be off work tomorrow and will queue for our tickets. Not going to be easy for those still at work. Maybe an online option as well. As it would generally be the older/retired who could go to the ground and those at work or too far away to easily make the stadium could then access tickets that way. I think there will be unhappy ST holders this way. I was given hospitality as a Christmas present for this game. I’m assuming that’s not going ahead   

• Well Said 1

The club is in a “no win” position here.

I’m glad they’ve not followed the likes of Dunfermline and decided not to let any fans in, but having a crowd of 500 season ticket holders means they will lose money due to the costs they will incur.

I was at the Dundee game before last Christmas and it was clear there were “no shows” from the ballot. Therefore the approach being taken will ensure those who want to attend can get tickets, assuming they are in the first 500 to seek them.

It is not ideal, but probably the best they can do.

Its ironic the restriction is to avoid pressure on the Police and Ambulance Service, neither of whom are at our games. 

• Well Said 1

3 hours ago, Naelifts said:

The statement appears fair to me given the high level of absenteeism

I agree. The ballot system is the most fair bit if 200 out of 500 allocated don't show up then the club's move is a sensible one.

With any luck, we will not be under these restrictions for too long.

• Agree 1

I was down around 1115. The helpful girl said there had been queues earlier and 300 had been collected in the first hour. It sounds like we are well on the way to all 500 being taken up and I’ve just noticed this on the club website:

https://ictfc.com/thanks-to-supporters-this-morning

Edited by Robert

Got my ticket along with the rest of my family and although this method of  distribution might not suit many supporters it has to be better than previous attempts when huge numbers didn't bother to turn up despite getting a ticket

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Alan said:

Got my ticket along with the rest of my family and although this method of  distribution might not suit many supporters it has to be better than previous attempts when huge numbers didn't bother to turn up despite getting a ticket

Glad you got your tickets Alan. I hope it works better than before. 

2 hours ago, Robert said:

I was down around 1115. The helpful girl said there had been queues earlier and 300 had been collected in the first hour. It sounds like we are well on the way to all 500 being taken up and I’ve just noticed this on the club website:

https://ictfc.com/thanks-to-supporters-this-morning

So 300 in the first hour and only 50 in the second. Looks like the demand was met pretty early.

Shouldn't be too hard to get them on Wednesday. If you want.

19 hours ago, Satan said:

So 300 in the first hour and only 50 in the second. Looks like the demand was met pretty early.

Shouldn't be too hard to get them on Wednesday. If you want.

Good news just out of covid jail. Thought I was going to miss out. 

• Agree 1

• IBM unfeatured and unpinned this topic