I C T Supporters Travel Club

Hearach

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, TheCaleyOne said:

Hi are these separate from the coach packages I just read about on Instagram from the club or the same, I don't want to book 2 by mistake, thanks 🙂

These packages are nothing to do with the Supporters Travel Club. We are only running buses to the matches as we do every other week.

• Thank You 1
  • Well Said 1

Just a quick heads up. Travel Club have now got extra capacity. If you snooze you lose. Also we are applying for parking passes at Hampden and Scot Gardiner will be trying to arrange this for us tomorrow.

• Well Said 1

Buses for league games in April.

1st Morton leaving stadium 10.00

15th Cove leaving stadium 10.00

18th Hamilton leaving stadium 15.00

picking up in Aviemore  and Pitlochry

£20 a seat.

book through Facebook or on 07462218717

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Hearach said:

Hamilton bus on Tuesday now leaving stadium at 1pm. This is due to roadworks around the Perth area which are causing long delays. 

These roadworks will also impact our trip(s) to Hampden, and the start of next season too. Contra flow and 40mph for a few miles both directions, from Inveralmond roundabout towards Luncarty and Bankfoot.

The current A9 dual carriageway there is being dug up and rebuilt next to the current one so it can join up with a new link road.

Sometimes you breeze through, sometimes there are long queues, especially when heading south.

1 hour ago, Stu160284 said:

Anyone know is there still capacity on the supporters bus or are they full?

I Think the one going from Dows might still have spaces? 

The club ones are on their ticket site so you can log on and see. 

I think the travel club ones are now full 

Our semi final buses are all now fully booked. Also please note they will be at North Car Park at 7.00 and leaving at 7.15 at the latest. Everyone has been allocated their bus numbers and our lovely new signs will be visible on front of buses.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We will be running buses to Scottish Cup Final. Departure time to be decided once kick off time fiasco sorted out. Book through Facebook or on 07462218717. Leaving from stadium picking up in Pitlochry. £20 a seat.

Edited by Hearach
Addition

As a result of todays statement from ICT re their “official” buses for the final there now appears to be a lot of confusion amongst fans and we have been inundated with enquiries this evening. If you have booked with ICT Supporters Travel Club in the last two weeks your seats are safe. We are the club who take fans to all the away games throughout the season. So if you have travelled with us before you know who we are. We will be in touch with departure times shortly.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Hearach said:

As a result of todays statement from ICT re their “official” buses for the final there now appears to be a lot of confusion amongst fans and we have been inundated with enquiries this evening. If you have booked with ICT Supporters Travel Club in the last two weeks your seats are safe. We are the club who take fans to all the away games throughout the season. So if you have travelled with us before you know who we are. We will be in touch with departure times shortly.

If you took our name at the semi final on the bus for a seat to the final game, is that us definitely booked and is it the same number bus we will be on? thank you 🙏

18 hours ago, TheCaleyOne said:

If you took our name at the semi final on the bus for a seat to the final game, is that us definitely booked and is it the same number bus we will be on? thank you 🙏

If you booked on Supporters Travel Club semi  final bus you will be booked .If you don’t hear from us you will be on same bus .Leaving time TBC.

Edited by izzy
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Our Scottish Cup Final buses will at the North (home) car park at 11.15 on Saturday, leaving by 11.30. All those booked will be advised of their bus number before then. 
cmon Inverness

Wondering if by chance there is any spare seats on one of your buses.

I would be looking for 4.

am booked into hotel for the Saturday night so I can watch my grandson play for RC under 12 team at Patrick thistle on the Sunday. That game has been changed to Dingwall due to the play off 2nd leg same day.

waiting to head to stadium for the bus…..

Thanks very much to the ICT supporters travel club  who placed me on a waiting list for 4 seats on a bus to the final last sunday. Couldn’t promise me seats on any bus or on same bus but would try. Got me the seats on bus 4 . Magic.

then the RC under 12 match against Patrick was cancelled to allow the boys from both teams to attend the Sunday play off final in Dingwall.

I got a call while in magaluf from my daughter that she and her 2 boys now wanted to go to hampden. 
back on to travel club to get 6 seats hopefully on same bus. All sorted for me again. Magic

called my daughter to collect the 4 tickets I had bought previously and take them to the stadium to see if they can be returned and 6 new tickets purchased so we could all sit together. The person there said a bit of hassle for her as she would have to locate the stubs for the returning tickets, but she would have a go. Miraculously she found them in the first envelope she looked into. 6 new tickets bought. Magic.

well done travel club and football club to get an old guy , his daughter and 4 grandchildren to the Scottish cup final.

now only if the game goes as smoothly  ………………

Edited by bishbashbosh
Missed out a word
  • Like 5
  • Agree 1
  • Well Said 2

• tm4tj unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

First buses of the season booked. Dumbarton 18th July leaving stadium 2pm. Dundee 30th July leaving stadium 10.30. Book through our new Facebook page or on 07462218717. Note that in spite of rising costs everywhere seats will remain at £20. So we will be coming round with First to Score and Scratchcards on the buses to enable us to keep this going.

New Facebook page Supporters Travel Club (ICT)

• Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Well Said 1

• tm4tj pinned this topic
  • tm4tj unpinned this topic