Inverness CT -V- Morton - Preview

tm4tj

Saturday was a depressing experience all round. There was almost nothing to get excited about for the entire 90 minutes. Two shots on target if what I've read is correct. That's just not good enough especially when you are at home.

Incredibly that we are, mathematically, very much in the mix for a shot at the title yet you know we have no hope of getting anywhere near top spot with these performances over the last month. 

Appreciate the following question is probably answered by the previous sentence but where have all our supporters gone? Not a chance there were 1,800 fans there. Lucky if there was 800. Absolutely grim.

1 minute ago, RiG said:

Saturday was a depressing experience all round. There was almost nothing to get excited about for the entire 90 minutes. Two shots on target if what I've read is correct. That's just not good enough especially when you are at home.

Incredibly that we are, mathematically, very much in the mix for a shot at the title yet you know we have no hope of getting anywhere near top spot with these performances over the last month. 

Appreciate the following question is probably answered by the previous sentence but where have all our supporters gone? Not a chance there were 1,800 fans there. Lucky if there was 800. Absolutely grim.

Do they not count the season tickets sold, and add on any away fans and walk ups? If the don't, I just don't know where they got the total from, I was there, and it was the smallest crowd I have seen this season.

2 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

Do they not count the season tickets sold, and add on any away fans and walk ups? If the don't, I just don't know where they got the total from, I was there, and it was the smallest crowd I have seen this season.

Countyitis they call it 

• Funny 1

• tm4tj unpinned this topic