Media silence or broken phones?

tm4tj

I thought that it was telling that there was no post match interview from Billy Dodds on the ICT channel after the morton debacle. Was this because he couldn't face the supporters after the boos that rang out at the final whistle, or what he was going to say this time? In my opinion, the club have never been good at communicating with the supporters, but it seems to have gotten worse in recent times. Maybe it's just me, but there seems to be a greater disconnect between the club and supporters.

• Agree 5

7 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

I thought that it was telling that there was no post match interview from Billy Dodds on the ICT channel after the morton debacle. Was this because he couldn't face the supporters after the boos that rang out at the final whistle, or what he was going to say this time? In my opinion, the club have never been good at communicating with the supporters, but it seems to have gotten worse in recent times. Maybe it's just me, but there seems to be a greater disconnect between the club and supporters.

Agreed. The club's communication and engagement with fans has certainly been pretty variable over the past decade or so but I do feel that since Scot Gardiner has come to post it's been atrocious, starting with the Pixalot debacle. 

• Agree 1