PPV

Northern_jaggie

As a regular subscriber to ICT PPV I wanted to congratulate the club on providing an excellent product.

Iain Auld is a very talented commentator and by far the best one I have listened to online.  He has a fluidity and professional sounding commentary that really is top class.  Ross Tokely is also superb and every comment he makes I find I agree with - his tactical insights and passion as an ICT fan make our PPV a joy to watch. 

The camera angles and replays are good with only a few minor glitches.

Well done Iain, Ross and ICT!

• Like 2
  • Agree 7
  • Well Said 5

12 hours ago, Northern_jaggie said:

As a regular subscriber to ICT PPV I wanted to congratulate the club on providing an excellent product.

Iain Auld is a very talented commentator and by far the best one I have listened to online.  He has a fluidity and professional sounding commentary that really is top class.  Ross Tokely is also superb and every comment he makes I find I agree with - his tactical insights and passion as an ICT fan make our PPV a joy to watch. 

The camera angles and replays are good with only a few minor glitches.

Well done Iain, Ross and ICT!

Absolutely agree. After a bit of a stuttering start, we now have the best service in the division.

Thank you to all involved.

• Well Said 1

First time I've used it this season. A few freezes but might be as watching in remote area on west coast  Apart from that very impressive. Ross and Auldy really professional and knowledgeable (unlike the previous commentator). Camera work really professional too. We must have gone from worst in league to the best? Pity it took so long for club to act on previous rubbish output though. 

• Well Said 1

Due to being under the weather, I’ve watched the last two livestreams, the only home games I’ve watched on livestream since fans were allowed back in.

What a transformation from the pixellot fiasco. A good picture, very quick replays and two camera angles.

I watch all our away games when I can’t get to the games and our offering is the best I’ve seen this season.

The commentators enhance it too. Ross Tokely is excellent and compliments Iain Auld and Chris MacLennan very well.

Credit where credit is due, but I am looking forward to being back in the ground next Saturday.

It is just a pity that they didn’t switch to this last season as Davie (I think) advised us the technology was in place and working. 

Edited by Robert
  • Well Said 1