Here is the New ICT Home Strip

SMEE

• SMEE changed the title to New Strip Released Tomorrow?

Early but kind of makes sense, the existing stock has been on sale in the club shop for a while now.  Maybe they are hoping there will be a bumper crop of sales as folk hope to have a summer holiday this year for the first time in a couple of years ... lets hope COVID cooperates! 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Early but kind of makes sense, the existing stock has been on sale in the club shop for a while now.  Maybe they are hoping there will be a bumper crop of sales as folk hope to have a summer holiday this year for the first time in a couple of years ... lets hope COVID cooperates! 

Yes I hope so Scotty but things are not so good here with lots testing positive just now a local schools sending children home and closing classes even if they test clear.  We are all needing a break from this but at least there are not so many seriously ill with it at the moment although the hospitals are bursting at the seams just now.  Fingers crossed things will get better soon :smile: 

7 hours ago, IBM said:

local schools sending children home and closing classes even if they test clear. 

A bit off topic -sorry- but it is the Government's Track and Trace system which decides which individual pupils/ classes/ whole schools are told to self isolate, according to their figures about how the virus is spreading. Individual schools are just following orders.

• Like 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, CaleyHedgehog said:

A bit off topic -sorry- but it is the Government's Track and Trace system which decides which individual pupils/ classes/ whole schools are told to self isolate, according to their figures about how the virus is spreading. Individual schools are just following orders.

Agreed but, being a pedant, I would point out that it is Test and Protect here in Scotland.

Not only that, but the grandkids school was part closed at Milton of Leys as there was not enough teachers to go round, so some classes had a few extra days off over the last fortnight. 

Cases increasing here again too ... the new variant of Omicron .. but reporting has changed so you no longer get daily numbers and have to go by hospitalisations and deaths for comparison!  
Anyhoo - back to the topic ... if we want a COVID topic we can have it separately. 

Got an email for a Zoom call this morning, missed it due to working, I guess that must have been the strip reveal? Dont see anything on the official site yet - twitter shows 5pm reveal time so I guess we will know then 🙂

If the video on twitter is accurate and it is a proper teaser of the real thing then pausing at various parts to see through the transparent bits, it looks like wider stripes again which would be great (IMHO). My biggest hope - although I don't think it will happen - is that they have used a decent badge this time and not one with the huge white border from the last few tops, it makes the whole thing look cheaper.  

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

I wonder if the back has the lettering too or is just plain? 

Good point as I suspect that many will choose to wear the strip back to front - The wording on the back appears to have been spelt correctly and I presume that there needed to be a few asrerisks utilsed - "I want to go home, I want to go home, Dungwall's a s***hole, I want to go home".

• Funny 1