Here is the New ICT Home Strip

SMEE

25 minutes ago, SMEE said:

What is the issue with the "crappy badge"? Does it peel off easy or something?

The old embroidered badges just looked better. I haven’t had any issues with these new modern badges peeling or anything. They do however look naff with that extra bit of white background. 

10 hours ago, SMEE said:

What is the issue with the "crappy badge"? Does it peel off easy or something?

personal taste really - I just think it looks cheap and nasty compared to the embroidered version. Perhaps if the border was smaller it may not look as bad. On the flip side, you could argue the stick-on badge is more accurate given the imperfections in the thistle and the eagle on that badge ... you decide 

Logo on newest shirts compared to final Errea shirt (click to enlarge)
IMG_2202.JPGIMG_2203.JPG

Side by side comparison

IMG_2204.JPG

An older shirt (Feb 8th 2000 squad shirt) showing a crest with a border - but a much smaller border. 

IMG_2206.JPG

Detail on the embroidered one is pretty sketchy compared to the clean well defined lines on the stick on one.

Re the errea scotrail top the border may be a few mil narrower but if it wasn't on a white background you would have the same issues/complaints.

2 hours ago, No Shin Guards said:

I say, it's not the badge on the shirt but the footballing quality of the chap wearing the shirt that interests me.

I also say, same goes for the chapesses playing for the Ladies team. 

That may be the case as far as the teams are concerned.

However, replica strips are a much needed source of income and quality counts in that regard.

As far as badges go, I would far rather have an ICT badge than any other ... I just wish the border on it was given some thought, especially if it is going on a red or blue area of the strip. If it was a white part, like the 2000 strip then it would not be as noticeable. I have had neutrals say to me - when I have worn an ICT shirt at TFC games - that it was a great shirt but they always comment on the badge.  

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, caleyboy said:

I'm sure someone must have noticed the difference between the shirt Shane is wearing to the shirt shown in the Shop. I wonder which one we are getting?

No. What's the difference? 

2 hours ago, caleyboy said:

If you look at the shirt Shane is wearing on POY pic and compare it with Shop models you will see the difference.

That clears it right up, cheers 👌🙄

On 6/23/2022 at 8:34 AM, caleyboy said:

I'm sure someone must have noticed the difference between the shirt Shane is wearing to the shirt shown in the Shop. I wonder which one we are getting?

I would suggest the one in the shop, as we had the one Shane is wearing 2 years ago.

• Agree 1