Copyright free images

High1ander

Hi folks

As a goodwill gesture I am currently building a new website for the Inverness Caledonian Thistle Supporters Trust and in need of finding some images I can use. In particular, I'm looking for one for the homepage ideally showing the stadium.

I'd be grateful for any photos at all of inside the ground and hopefully will be launching this site very soon.

It would also be nice to see new members joining so the trust can continue to reach its goals.

Thank you

Edited by High1ander
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, High1ander said:

Hi folks

As a goodwill gesture I am currently building a new website for the Inverness Caledonian Thistle Trust Fund and in need of finding some images I can use. In particular, I'm looking for one for the homepage ideally showing the stadium.

I'd be grateful for any photos at all of inside the ground and hopefully will be launching this site very soon.

It would also be nice to see new members joining so the trust can continue to reach its goals.

Thank you

Do you mean the Supporters Trust or the Football Club trust? 

8 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Like this?

Took it last month when we lost to Morton, but still my favourite pic of the ground

Screenshot_20220329-022324_Instagram.jpg

A really good photo' but my favourite images and memories of the ground are when it's close to being full.

Not seen that for a very long time but maybe just maybe will for the play off final.

16 minutes ago, RiG said:

So many home fans that we had to house some in the "Away" stand.

Nowadays you could probably fit all of us into the North Stand :sad:

Even though the wings weren't full.

Probably a fair number of OF followers and neutrals too.

And if they kept their fingers out of sight I suppose a few from over the bridge might have sneaked in.