Inverness CT -V- Kilmarnock - Preview

tm4tj

8 hours ago, RiG said:

Do you ever take a break from moaning because all you do is pick on me for my opinion 😡!!?

Not once did I say that I wasn't calling for change, I merely pointed out that others were agreeing with me in calling for change or at least questioning whether he could turn it around. 

Then I go on and state that its a good job that Mr Gardiner ignored these loud cries for change because it would have been easy to give us what we wanted.

Now leave it at that because I don't want this thread to go off topic 

• Funny 1

17 hours ago, tm4tj said:

Stats available on this site

https://caleythistleonline.com/stats/playerstats.html/

Filtered down to League games only:

Deas - 9

Carson - 7

Broadfoot - 6

Devine - 6

Billy Mckay - 3 😂

Looks like the 'Top Four', have all served the one match suspension, probably only Deas could get to 12 before the play-offs [for a 2nd ban], so might be worth playing Harper at LB after Q0S. Might be worth starting with Duffy in the last games instead of Broadfoot to rest him. Think we need to protect Carson a bit as well.

Be good to give MacGregor game time after QoS, plus Samuels

• Agree 2

Kilmarnock may end up being the worst Championship title winners in some time. They were howling for most of that game and whilst they had us under pressure I didn't feel too concerned for the most part. Only a bizarre error by Broadfoot let them in. I thought he had been playing well up until that point as well.

The game changed on that moment and the subs by Dodds. Full credit to him for making those changes but what an absolute shitebag McInnes is :laugh:  Game and arguably the title there for the taking and he decides to sit back on a 1 goal lead. No wonder Aberdeen fans tired of him.

Carson was excellent in the middle of the park. Surely now we need to get a proper RB in so we can keep him there and stop playing him (or Duffy) at RB. Doran also provided a bit of composure on the ball further forward. Nothing really stuck for Samuels. His control was poor a lot of the time and quite often the ball bounced off him and away before he could get it under control. Mckay is still class however. Right place, right time for his goal and he was part of a lovely quick passing move that brought about the second.

Shame McAlear seems to have gone off form a wee bit since his stunning strike against Dunfermline. Maybe we'll see Carson start tomorrow night in his place.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• tm4tj unpinned this topic