tm4tj

Great performance and good use of the squad by Dodds. As some have said I was also really impressed by Lewis Hyde. The fact that it seems he can play various positions is also a bonus when we have a smallish squad. 

• Agree 3

It is. He played one cup tie for Liverpool but got injured after joining Accrington last summer so never played for them before joining us on loan.

He is a lively player and hopefully the goal will be the first of many.

He even won a couple of headers last night despite being probably the smallest player on the park. 

Edited by Robert
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, No Shin Guards said:

I say, delighted for our chap Joe Hardy to score. Hopefully keep him for next season. Would be beside myself if we could get a striker with the surname Laurel to team up with him, eh what? 🧐

I’m sure there are a few on this forum who think ‘beside yourself’ is the best place for you…

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

The club’s report:

https://ictfc.com/match-report-ictfc-4-0-hamilton-accies 

Anyone going to Glasgow tomorrow for the first leg, tickets need to be purchased in advance:

https://ictfc.com/next-match-partick-thistle-a-play-off-qf-1st-leg

https://tickets.ptfc.co.uk/package_link/LZEmOKzmpW/AwayInvernessCT050322

Edited by Robert

2 hours ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

Mr Guards reminds me, strangely, of a North Korean dictator who used to post here, but is now "Retired".  Is it just me?  

No, I'm retired too 😜

• Funny 2

3 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

Each to their own but personally I didn't find it amusing to begin with and now find it increasingly tedious.

I say, are you Spock in disguise? Thinking you're so brainy your brains struggle to stay within your napper, whilst having no sense of humour. 🧐

Live long and prosper my dear!! X

Edited by No Shin Guards
I say, the tears in my eyes resulted in a spelling mistake.

4 hours ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

Mr Guards reminds me, strangely, of a North Korean dictator who used to post here, but is now "Retired".  Is it just me?  

I say, North Korea? I wouldn't even cross over the bridge to North Kessock!! 

5 hours ago, TheMantis said:

No, I'm retired too 😜

I say, 'old' chap. My idea of a 'Laurel and Hardy' partnership up front is an absolute goldmine for merchandise sales. It would easily pay for both their wages. It would also pay for a XXL gazebo to go over the West Stand. 

So Mantis - Would you do us a favour when needed and pop along to B&Q on 'old folks day' and get said gazebo for a discounted price? 🧐

• tm4tj unpinned this topic