Inverness CT -V- St Johnstone - Premiership Play-Off

tm4tj

19 minutes ago, Naelifts said:

Whats the parking like at Longman these days. Havent been up for a couple of years. Can you still park up on the pavement across the road? the dump?

Don't park on the pavement across road. Cars have been ticketed recently. I park further down in industrial estate without any issues 

2 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

Ticket sales still look a bit disappointing given just how huge a game this is.

Hopefully, a late surge and numerous walk ups tomorrow.

What number are sales at?

I popped into the shop just after lunchtime to get my ticket onto my season ticket card and the lady said they had been very busy with sales. 

3 hours ago, Naelifts said:

Whats the parking like at Longman these days. Havent been up for a couple of years. Can you still park up on the pavement across the road? the dump?

I say, the clue is in the name as in it's a 'pavement' which is not for cars. Park on the 'road' or a parking space and don't be a 'pavement' parking numpty. Eh what? 🧐 

Is tonight’s game on TV? Can’t see it listed on BBC Scotland or ICTTV. I’m housebound and can’t get to games. It’s been a delight seeing the games lately it’ll be a real disappointment if I miss the many goals we’re bound to put past Zander Clark this evening!

I successfully appealed a ticket for parking on the verge opposite the stadium a few years ago.  Parking on verges can only be made a motoring offence by way of local bylaws and if they don't exist (and they didn't), then so long as all your wheels are off the road, then you're not on the double yellow lines.  They tried to argue that I had caused damage to the verge, but that is not a motoring offence and would need to have been brought as a separate damages claim.  Given the state of the verges there and the fact they are not maintained, that would have been hard for them to prove and it wasn't something they pursued.

I wouldn't park there again as it's not worth the time and hassle to fight it, but unless the local bylaws have changed, then people might want to question the validity of any tickets the might have had recently.

17 minutes ago, Mr Eager said:

Thanks. Don’t have Sky so will resort to refreshing the BBC latest scores page. That’s entertainment!

Me neither, but I am going to give this a go later today - https://www.nowtv.com/watch-sky-sports-online#ib-section-section-2 

£5.99 for 24 hours of Sky Sports.  That offer ends today, and the usual price is £11.99, so Monday's game could be more expensive.

Obviously you need reasonable broadband.   Your TV may have the NOW TV app - if not, you can download their player for Windows PC or for Mac - https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now and look under "Laptops and computers".

2 hours ago, Mr Eager said:

Thanks. Don’t have Sky so will resort to refreshing the BBC latest scores page. That’s entertainment!

Or get a Now TV day pass for £5.99.

The reliability and picture quality will be better than many of the PPVs over the season even if the commentary is worse and no less biased.

• tm4tj unpinned this topic