Inverness CT -V- St Johnstone - Premiership Play-Off

tm4tj

On 5/21/2022 at 9:58 PM, RiG said:

Depending on your pre match plans (i.e. if you have none) you could park at The Glover Arms which is about a 15 minute walk from the ground and this will allow you a quick exit back onto the A9 after the game.

You would need to come off at the new junction, go around the back of the ground and crematorium and then head out on the Crieff Road for a little bit.

Do they have any time restrictions? Initially looked at Tesco but that says 2 hours max

Any buses or big groups looking for a beer before the game give ewan a call at the tulloch institute on 01738621541 and he'll be happy to book you in. Limited free parking available. Hes happy to have us hes just looking to see how many staff he needs so a wee bell would be appreciated. 

Edited by ictbob

16 hours ago, Matt Shaw said:

Do they have any time restrictions? Initially looked at Tesco but that says 2 hours max

I'm not aware of any but if you are unsure there is a housing estate nearby that you can more than likely park in as well.

ETA: Dobbies will have shut by the time a lot of people arrive so you can park there as well I guess.

Edited by RiG

Paul Cherry posted this on social media. Great effort by the big man. However, read the bit about the inflatable champagne bottle. Ouch!

A big thank you to all that entered the raffle to win my St Johnstone FC and Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC Championship winning medals and congratulations to James Grieve and Scott Campbell the respected winners. With over £2600 raised for the Ukraine Orphans Charity https://dniprokids.com/ the proceeds will go to a great cause. It is ironic that tonight my two former clubs will meet in the Scottish Premiership Playoff Final First Leg at Inverness. With so many happy memories at both clubs I wish both teams all the best and hope the best team wins and that no player gets injured during any celebrations. I will always remember when at St Johnstone we were presented with the First Division Championship Title and during the celebrations one of our players Allan Moore had an inflatable champagne bottle which he duly used to hit the head of our player David Bingham. Unfortunately for Bingy the base of the inflatable bottle was a metal base and he got knocked out with blood pouring from a nasty head wound, he was taken away from the celebrations to get a dozen stitches and missed all the party atmosphere. Good luck to both teams and a warning to any players avoid inflatable champagne bottles. #thankyou #football #soccer #ukraine #charity #teamcelebration

11 hours ago, ictbob said:

Any buses or big groups looking for a beer before the game give ewan a call at the tulloch institute on 01738621541 and he'll be happy to book you in. Limited free parking available. Hes happy to have us hes just looking to see how many staff he needs so a wee bell would be appreciated. 

I think a lot will make for there? There are very few buses going down due to lack of availability but will be lots in cars. 

Get your TICKETS HERE

***UPDATE***

St Johnstone have said Tickets will be available again around 12pm

St Johnstone have also said there will be a very limited amount of tickets available from the cash turnstile tonight but it’s highly recommended supporters get their tickets in advance.

• Like 1

Sadly I can't be there tonight, but it is just fantastic to see such a large number heading down the road.  Hopefully folk will be heading back in jubilant mood.  If we should lose, it certainly won't be due to a lack of effort from the lads on the park or a lack of support.  Win or lose, let's hope the enthusiasm for supporting the team will be carried over into next season.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Let us hope that lady luck is shining over ICTFC tonight. Tonight isnt the night to try and pla silky football. Im thinking it will be a case of grinding out the required result. St Johnstone dont score many goals, so a tight defence tonight, will be crucial.

• Like 1

In Perth. The rain went off part way down the A9 so conditions should be good.

Parked behind the Glover’s Arms as it’s car park looks pretty full and I’m not a customer. Dobbies have locked their car park up.

Plenty scope to park in this area and access to the A9 should be pretty easy.

Excitement is building….

Edited by Robert

If the BBC have our formation right, it is:

Ridgers

Duffy Broadfoot Devine Deas

Carson Welsh McAlear Chalmers

Mckay Samuels

with MacKay, Harper, Doran, Allardice, Hardy and Hyde on the bench. 

2250C050-48D5-4C65-A935-032B3F194C0E.jpeg

Edited by Robert
  • Thank You 1

• tm4tj unpinned this topic