Inverness CT -V- St Johnstone - Premiership Play-Off

tm4tj

24 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Surely not 5 at the back. Is Duffy right back and Carson midfield.

No. The defence in their final warm up is Duffy, Broadfoot, Devine and Deas so a 4. 

HALF TIME - Better team by far gawd to we need to score. The worries now arise for the second half and possibly beyond. I dont think that we have anybody on the bench that will maintain or strengthen our dominance. I am also worried at Carson being on a yellow but there again is no real option. We need to stick to the same 11 but what about fitness and stamina with many playing in their sixth play off game. So to start with its the same again for as long as possible or at least until we score. Chalmers is being shackled by the need to hold back because of Rooney. But so far so good. We look confident but do we have the legs ???

Two goals in 10 mins we can do it 😀Allardyce is the man.That crazy 10 mins after break did for us.However I think team did well to get where they did this season and if it wasn't for that 11 game losing streak it could all have been so different.We never do anything the easy way 

Anyway well done for all your efforts in recent weeks.

Edited by Douglas Mackenzie

• tm4tj unpinned this topic