Vote of Thanks.

Kingsmills

Congratulations to caleycallum but, even more importantly, thanks yet again to Gringo for his time and effort, a marathon effort this season, to allow us, even those of us who always come nowhere, to have a bit of additional fun throughout the season.

Greatly appreciated Gringo.

• Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Well Said 5

I totally agree with all others who applaud Der Gringo for all his hard work over not just this year, but all the previous ones too.  Yer a champion, mate.

Edited by Jock Watt
  • Like 1

On 5/24/2022 at 6:56 PM, Robert said:

Very well said. An enjoyable “competition” but a lot of work goes into it.

Thanks Gringo, and also for doing the Prediction League. 

No worries. This was a long season. 51 games in fact. The Spreadsheet that does all the 'hard work' is only designed for 50 games. Just as well we didn't go on a long cup run 😂

Thank you all for your kind comments it's very much appreciated. A few errors did creep in from typo's to just plain incompetence. Although the Spreadsheet does the sums, it's down to me to put the info in correctly. Maybe I shouldn't listen to Rammstein whilst updating the games :ponder:

We'll go again in 2022/23

Cheers all

Gringo

• Thank You 4
  • Well Said 1

• Gringo unpinned this topic