Transfer News/Rumours.

CaleyTennis

Seeing as we are now going to be bored until the league cup campaign starts in July, I thought I'd start this thread for any signings made (once that happens) and transfer rumours and I don't want to hear the Lewis Horner one because I think it's a lot of bull!

Not a rumour but I see Chris Hamilton has been released by Hearts so hopefully he's on our radar 😁

Hopefully we hear asap who's being retained and released so we can have an idea on what we need :ictscarf:

• Confused 1

On 5/27/2022 at 12:47 AM, CaleyTennis said:

Seeing as we are now going to be bored until the league cup campaign starts in July, I thought I'd start this thread for any signings made (once that happens) and transfer rumours and I don't want to hear the Lewis Horner one because I think it's a lot of bull!

Not a rumour but I see Chris Hamilton has been released by Hearts so hopefully he's on our radar 😁

Hopefully we hear asap who's being retained and released so we can have an idea on what we need :ictscarf:

I say, announce Lewis Horner.

Eh what? 🧐 

• Facepalm 1

I'm sure Doddsy is on the case. I fully expect a lot of the youngsters that featured last season will continue to flourish within the squad. Finding quality replacements for the likes of Chalmers and McAlear will be tough given our financial restrictions.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/8948721/transfer-news-live-rangers-celtic-hearts-hibs-aberdeen-balogun/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=ScottishSunSportTwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1654237492

Another to add to the rumours list is Rangers youngster Josh McPake as is mentioned in the above article a fair bit down.

And seeing as a recently released player was mentioned above then maybe we can add Luca Connell too though neither he nor Allan will be likely imho.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/4/2023 at 9:33 AM, Robert said:

He also said St Johnstone had offered them £100k for Jordan White.

Jeezo...think i'll dig my boots out sign professional forms. I could make a fortune :ponder::rotflmao:

• Funny 2

On 2/4/2023 at 9:33 AM, Robert said:

No idea if this has any substance, but a County fan told me they had been sniffing around David Carson. He also said St Johnstone had offered them £100k for Jordan White.

He is signed with us till May 2024 so they would have to pay big money!

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...