Centenary Club

8 hours ago, No Shin Guards said:

I say, how can a club formed in 1994 have a 'Centenary Club'? 🤔 

How about renaming it the '2015 Club'? Or something specific to ICT?

Eh what? 

Because the club has a combined history going back to 1885 when both Thistle and Caley were founded.

My only issue with the Centenary Club is that I never win anything!

Edited by Kingsmills

I think I've won three times in the daily/weekly draws since I joined in 1994. My second was  £500 in 2015 just after our Europa League opponents were announced. That paid for our return flights from Aberdeen to Bucharest. My most recent win was just last week with £50, which I was grateful for, but it will get me about half a tank of petrol at today's prices. I don't know if anyone has ever won the Lottery part of the draw usually around £5k. I'll still keep paying every month though to help the club out.

Edited by Row S

Information on the website says there's still the big bonus draw.  However that was last updated for 2018/19.

Any details on how much it actually contributes to the club these days?  A google search only turned up talk about how much it allegedly pays Charlie Christie and him being provided with a Mercedes as a company car.

• Funny 1

5 hours ago, STFU said:

Information on the website says there's still the big bonus draw.  However that was last updated for 2018/19.

Any details on how much it actually contributes to the club these days?  A google search only turned up talk about how much it allegedly pays Charlie Christie and him being provided with a Mercedes as a company car.

Charlie Chritie is responsible for a great deal more than the Centenary Club.

I am sure the proceeds go to the youth football as do the car park charges for games. 
Since the start I have had many wins big and small 😊 which I am grateful for. The big cheques Charlie delivered in person and the small ones were posted out.